• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Diesel JD Gator

crawler 129

Roll Tide
Looking at a gator 855D with cab anyone got one or know what to look for ?

I need one for the farm and hunting . Any recommendations on a ranger would be great also.

Thanks

Can't speak for the gator or ranger, but we have a Mule and it has taken an absolute beating. We've rolled it, rammed cattle, drunk ralley raced it, taken it through the creek, jumped it, gotten drunk and gone flying through the woods chugging beer and other than a fuel pump and and a axle it has stood up to the test. The axle it had about 1500lbs of feed in the bed when it finally broke so that wasnt really its fault. Ours is a 2004 I think. Its not the fastest or the prettiest, but it's like a fat girl at last call, just wont let ya down.

Another vote on mule. We have a 2005 model.
My brother absolutely tried to kill ours when he was a kid. Rolled it over, sank it in the creek, ran over trees, rock crawled it and id safely say he put 5,000 miles on it. We have only changed fhe oil and put one belt on it. The belt cover had to be replaced when belt come apart but that is all we have ever done to it.
It is now at our duck lease and gets driven through flooded fields weekly like a borrowed hooker for the last 2 years.