• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Diesel Performance Dealers Locally

jimbo0076

I'm looking for someone here locally or least in the Alabama area that would deal with programmers,DPF delete and EGR delete kits for a 6.7 Cummins. Seems like everybody gives you the EPA BS crap now about getting rid of this junk that is on the truck. Thanks guys :dblthumb:

We are in Murfreesboro TN and have been helping a lot of the guys on here. Let me know if I can help, call or send a PM. 615-962-8291

Re: Re: Re: Diesel Performance Dealers Locally

Mattman347 said:
We are in Murfreesboro TN and have been helping a lot of the guys on here. Let me know if I can help, call or send a PM. 615-962-8291
make the Trip and visit Matt.

Lead foot diesel over in Monroe ga are good as well. That being said I know there jam up on 6.0's. I would imagine they also work on Cummins. I know they use SCT an get custom tunes from innovative diesel which I have an that **** is spot on for a 6.0. Your talking Cummins so I maybe in left field for you. If I am I'm sure a Cummins guy will correct me.

It will be a "race me" tuner, it's a sister company of the smarty. We keep them and the pipes in stock. SCT is what we will use in the 6.0l's that's of sure

Mattman347 said:
It will be a "race me" tuner, it's a sister company of the smarty. We keep them and the pipes in stock. SCT is what we will use in the 6.0l's that's of sure

You guys don't like EFI Live for the 6.7?

What year is the 6.7 cummins ur wanting to get deleted ? I am located in muscle shoals Alabama and can take care of almost any cummins problem if I can help u out just let me know thanks

My ol 7.3 needs some help.

It has bad compressor surge when under a load.
Mods- BAAF, 4" MBRP straight exhaust, Bully Dog Pup downloader.

I want to get rid of the bully dog in favor of custom tunes. I want a better HP tow tune.

Options- New Upgraded Turbo
Wicked Wheel
Rebuild Stock Turbo with ATS ported housing

Thoughts?

I would call Matt @ FullForce Diesel. They are good people to deal with, for sure the short guy in the back (Steve). I have my 3rd truck in 5 weeks there right now. They for sure will back up their work.
I found out about them on Hardline.