• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Diesel shop familiar with 6.4L Powerstroke

cccj

I need some major work done on my 2008 F250 6.4L Powerstroke. Somewhere near Nashville, TN would be best but I am willing to tow it to a reputable shop if they know what they are doing. Any suggestions?

Or I'll sell the truck cheap as is...

Swamps in lavergne or beans in woodbury(although opinions are changing about beans)
Whats wrong with it?

I talked to Reed at Swamp's and have an appointment.

It has oil blowing into the coolant tank and white smoke out the exhaust. He said it could be a few things but most likely head gasket plus maybe something else. I don't have a lift for cab removal so he gets to throw some parts at it.

cccj said:
I talked to Reed at Swamp's and have an appointment.

It has oil blowing into the coolant tank and white smoke out the exhaust. He said it could be a few things but most likely head gasket plus maybe something else. I don't have a lift for cab removal so he gets to throw some parts at it.

They should do you right.

Your local ford dealer works on more of them than any one. The ford dealers around here have piles of them in the lot waiting to be worked on.

i sure the head gaskets are not causing oil to get in to the cooling system,most likely the front cover,just my 2 cents

No Beans.

No LImit Tuning and Design in Chattanooga is the best around here.

MJP said:
No Beans.

No LImit Tuning and Design in Chattanooga is the best around here.
do you have contact info for no limit? i think jonathan(who left beans and was the tuner) is the one who started it but i'm not sure

What happened to bean's in recent years? I had them wire my cummins conversion and was fairly happy with it.

It has something broken internal because coolant will flow right through to the oil pan. It needs at least a short block.

I really just want to sell the truck as is instead of paying for the labor and new engine. For sale ad on it's way.