• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

directions?

If exit 227 is the one by the shell just off I-5....Up the road to the T turn left follow the road almost past big lake on your left and the road right before the sharp left turn. turn right go for about 3 -4 miles Peter burns road there is a sigh for the orv area!!!

Or

The official directions off the web

Directions to Walker Valley:

FROM I-5 GOING NORTH: Take the Lake McMurray/State Route 534 exit (Exit 221), travel east to Highway 9, turn left (traveling north), then turn right on Walker Valley Road and go east. Turn right on Peter Burns Road. Walker Valley ORV Park is at the end of the road.

have fun!!!:awesomework::beer:

or you could take hwy 9 again. Its hard to mess up since you only make two turns off the highway:flipoff:

Exit 227 is College Way Exit...Follow College Way east out of town to the roundabout (i know...i know...:rolleyes:), go straight thru it following highway 9 South (Big Rock Cafe will be on your left at the roundyround...); Follow 9 South a few miles til you come to a 20mph zig zag in the road...JUST after the zig zag, your next left up the hill is Walker Valley Rd...follow it a few miles to Peter Burns road, take right and follow it to the end....:awesomework: