• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

moon/funny rocks directions from greenwater

Bobby Cumbersum

I'm trying to get to the rocks from Greenwater for the first time next weekend and I'm not sure of the entire path. All I really know right now is that I'll take FS-70 out of Greenwater/410. After that I'm lost, and can't see on a map what connects to the end of FS-70. Anybody got some directions for me? GPS coordinates of funny/moon rocks?

I appreciate any info!

yer gonna have to go over chinook and take the milk pond road to get there. However its washed out so you cant tow all the way anymore. Maybee find someone who knows where its at to get there. Its easy to get lost.

70 comes out at little naches road about 15 miles or so up the road. but as of 2 weeks ago 70 was still under a lot of snow. good luck

Hmmm, I didn't expect snow to still be up there. So from 70 to where little naches hit's 410 it's pretty much just a gravel road? Can you maintain 35mph on it?

yer gonna have to go over chinook and take the milk pond road to get there. However its washed out so you cant tow all the way anymore. Maybee find someone who knows where its at to get there. Its easy to get lost.

So FS-70 is out of the question due to the snow? BTW i'm not towing.

Hmmm, I didn't expect snow to still be up there. So from 70 to where little naches hit's 410 it's pretty much just a gravel road? Can you maintain 35mph on it?

7130 will take you over to the Naches also. I think 70 may still be gated? I Know the Naches Pass Trail doesn't open until July 15th

Is the washout at the same location as a few years ago?Just at the top of the by-pass?

Latest posts