• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Dirt Riot Race in Dayton this Sunday! (Not a series event)

TN Wilson

1 hour endurance race for trail classes, 2 hour race for the big dogs. 3-4 mile coarse, rocks, woods, fields and a few jumps.
No pre-running at this race, 1 Parade lap before race
Sunday July 21 Racing starts at Noon

Here is the skinny
WEROCK runs Friday and Saturday evening.

Dirt Riot tech and registration Sunday morning 9:30 to 11:00am

Cost for all classes $150 with a 50% payback in all classes.

Classes:
UTV = open, must have safety items listed below
Trail stock = 36" max tires, stock frame, most of the stock body (75%) or more)
Mod trail = 37" tires or bigger, front engine, front radiator, frame from pulleys to behind front seats
Ultra 4 classes:

All classes must have 2 fire extinguishers, sturdy cage, 4 point harness minimum, door/side protection, solid material over the driver and co-pilot, dot sfi snell approved helmets
4400 4500 4600 must adhere to Ultra 4 classes rules

UTV class will run 1 hour race (by themselves if more than 5 entered

Trail classes and 4600 will run a 1 hour race

4400 4500 will run a 2 hour race

Race will be scheduled to start at noon

Each team registered will get free entry for driver and co-pilot all others must pay spectator fee of $10 or $5 if you have a wristband from the rock crawls

No pre running will be allowed, but there will be a parade lap before racing begins

Teams may pre-register Saturday afternoon after 4pm - tech will not happen until Sunday - all spectator fees still apply for the rock crawls

If you have any questions please call Big Rich at 530-417-5333 or email me at [email protected]

All teams that enter will have an invite to the Dirt Riot National Rampage event October 13th in Bridgeport Texas

This race is not a national series points championship race

I'm tempted to go spectate a bit. They have plenty of land up there to run the course through.

Anyone else going to the actual WE Rock event as well?

I did not see fire suits as a requirement. Is that correct? I plan on racing, can we sign up and pay Sunday?

Fire suits are not required for this race. You can pay on Sunday before the race. The # of entries are still unknown because of such short notice for this event. Big Rich tells me he knows of at least 10 that will be in the unlimited class.

onetoncrawler said:
Wish I would have heard about this sooner - would have love to gone up Sunday

Yeah I'm shocked by the last minute publicity around this. Seems like a great idea that was thrown in at the last minute.

AIGHT yall what all went on wit this event,,,,I could not get RATTLER back together in time to make it,,,,I NEED SOME UPDATES YALL :dunno:

zukiscott said:
AIGHT yall what all went on wit this event,,,,I could not get RATTLER back together in time to make it,,,,I NEED SOME UPDATES YALL :dunno:

This was posted on Pirate regarding yesterdays event:

Todays Dirt Riot Exhibition in Dayton was a Blast!!
Thanks to everyone that came out!

All 12 rigs ran at the same time, 2 hour race.

CONGRATULATIONS to::::
4400 Class: 1. Chicky Barton 2. Bobby Potts 3. Adam Macke
Stock Trail: 1. Marc Zaboth 2. Travis Wilson 3. Jessica Huffman

Split times and pictures will be posted soon

THANKS MAN,,,,,

DAMN Chicky,s on a STREAK FO SHO :woot:

Dang Bobby got 2nd and also looks like Jessica,s luck finally turned around for her at that event :dblthumb:

Marcs F-Toy is one FAST MOCHINE with a damn good driver in it :dblthumb:

well I wonder how Scott and Roger did,,,,I talked to Roger Sunday mornin at 9:00 and he was still tryin to find the place :dunno:

;D

scott busted a rf tire caved in the rr door broke the locker in the and rr axle trashed tranny crossmenber and bent the tie rod badly,all on the first lap all because of a flat tire and dumb assnot stopping to change it :-[ :eek: but it was fun now i just got to do a little work on her. :dblthumb:

I had a good time I'm about to get this buggy where i want it. i want to thank bobby Robby for the gas i ran out in the back where he had broke down. :dblthumb:

The race was a success! It WILL be happening again. Thanks to all who came out on such short notice. I hope everyone had as much fun as I did. The property owner was really diggin it! So, I'm pretty sure they will be making improvements on the track and making it safer for the spectators to get back to the FUN parts of the track. Check out dvaughn1971 on youtube. He shot some great videos. Here's one of mine Travis Wilson off the start at the first Dirt Riot race in Dayton Tennessee

Latest posts