• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

"Dirty girl" A White Trash Fab build

Working on all the small stuff.
Foot bar for passenger side.

TMR spring loaded dodad for the passenger grab bar.

Still waiting for dirt bike grips to show up, and kicked to the right so passenger arms stay out of the business side.

Modified the toyota pedal arm and built new pedal.

Hadley working on the side skins.

Still needs a little trimming and all the corners rounded.

Re: Re: "Dirty girl" A White Trash Fab build

rednecklights said:
looks good ! reminds me of my other favorite build at the moment

be9a5y5y.jpg

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2
Thats a good start, it does have some similar lines. I can't wait to get this one done and start mine.

I need to get back to finishing it. It's been sitting in the corner like at that stage since the end of august last year. I'm dying to get back on it.

We had bought a 180 in al for the intake but it was to large so I ended up making one today from 9 18degree cuts and two 9 degree pieces of left over straight tube from the headers.

Hadley being a Cat service guy is used to a heavy belly pan and with a 114"wb and 18" belly we decided to take the weight penalty down low and will be running a 1/4" steel belly pan. I think it should hold up fine but time will tell.

I hope y'all didn't order dirt bike grips for the grab bar they bigger on the throttle side need atv grips!!

Great looking build I hope to have something like this one day keep up the good work!! hitit booyang

tommy450r said:
I hope y'all didn't order dirt bike grips for the grab bar they bigger on the throttle side need atv grips!!

Great looking build I hope to have something like this one day keep up the good work!! hitit booyang

Ordered atv grips, I have built and raced a few of those also.
My old 450.

TBItoy said:
Looking good man, Ya'll gonna have this up and running for the Harlan run for sure ye? thumb.gif
Yea 2 runs at gore va and maybe some down south then harlan in july.

Yea will be a bit, I'm a firm believer in doing full mockup then break down for weld out. So far we have only had to make very small changes and almost done. Besides i'm a quick migga. :afro: loller.gif

We will see, lot of joints.
My kid was helping to some cardcad work for the console today.

Meanwhile since I don't have a lathe and this driveshaft part needed .020 taken off it I hand spun it in the bench grinder then touched it up with a flap wheel.

Perfect slip fit in the 2.250 pillow block.

Pressed drive coupler on and assembled the rest of the front shaft parts to get a length to cut the tube for the midshaft. All the driveshaft stuff is 1410 spicer.

Far as we got on the shaft tonight, Hadley also got some parts in. New harness's from WOD.

Some of the plumbing started to show up also, russel fuel line adapters to clip on factory rails and convert to an.

Latest posts