• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

"Dirty girl" A White Trash Fab build

Looking like it should be about $25 shipped on the shirts, they cost $19 to have made and figure $6 should cover shipping. He gonna call monday and see if there would be a discount for ordering more volume than just the few he had made already.

Lots o plumbing done today, all rad lines are in, trans, acusump and also most of the steering and some of the brakes (jeff).

Hydro and brake lines to run down the upper links.

All hardlines and braided stainless for the soft connections.

The linelock for doing front digs fit perfect on top of the wilwood pedal bracket.

Still need to add a lot of clips and mounts on most of this stuff but getting there.

Hokie I have been watching your build as I am a build thread junky and it looks like you are doing a fine job with it.
Bunch more little stuff done today as we are buttoning up all the loose ends and hope to have it out for powder 20-25 days.
Diff fill bungs and suckdown points in.

Rock lights.

Accumulator fitting with sending unit for oil pressure gauge.

Tie rods burned in.

Drive shafts done, I took a bunch of pics of them as I went but they didn't upload so here are shafts.

looks great man, I wish I could afford to have you finish my EVO

do you have the part numbers on the driveshaft components?
ive got a list of stuff saved on northern drivetrain, wanted to compare parts lists

TBItoy said:
looks great man, I wish I could afford to have you finish my EVO

do you have the part numbers on the driveshaft components?
ive got a list of stuff saved on northern drivetrain, wanted to compare parts lists
**** dude I work for redbull and peach timberwolf you can afford it, job talks are on again down near you so may be able to help out. Hadley has my list but I should be able to get all the part #'s up, we got all of it from northern except the tube.
kyjari001 said:
It's nice to see a good quality build on here after hackjob/abortion threads. Keep up the good work thumb.gif buggy looks great
Thanks, that ftoy **** made me sick.

Busy day in the shop, lots of little stuff going on with the buggy and we had a bunch of help getting the rzr done as our crew will be headed for Ga for the GNCC season opener running in the pro class.

My buddy Jefro going hard on all the brake plumbing, he really steped up his game to make sure everything was nice and cleanly routed.

Some pics of the driveshafts in.

Last pic shows the console full welded and smoothed, the fuel pump setup I will be making a bracket for tomorrow and the new intake that hadley spent a couple hours getting ready for me to weld up. We decided to make this to replace the 3.5" one I had already done, this one is 4" AL and will move the intake track over a little more for better clearance and a bit wider arc for better flow.

Draco said:
Love this thing...Awesome build and attention to detail man. :dblthumb:
angryfab said:
man you do supreme well thought out work :dblthumb:very nice job
Thanks guys.
yankster said:
You should consider leaving off the body panels. Tubework is too nice to cover up.
We have been considering taking them off and were really waiting for someone to say something about them, need to make a decision in the next week or so before it goes to powder. Anyone else have an opinion on them?

Before and after of the new intake during welding.

Hack welding.

The shop midget doing a quick polish job on it.

Mo betta, 4" and a wider radius.

Then I made up a mount for the fuel pump.

In place on passenger rear frame rail, -8 line from tank to pump then -6 feed to motor.

Hadley was busting ass all day and built a sweet tray to hold tool bag and soft cooler.

Back lights in, there is a matching light on the other side as well.

A little teaser of my brothers new project, picked up a 90's xcab and chassis yesterday and got rid of all the uneeded stuff. Look for a full tube linked truggy build soon.

The attention to detail shouldn't be covered up by skins. Flaunt them skills

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Intake finished today.

Aem dryflow filter.

Hadley made the decision today to lose the sheet metal panels so all the tabs are now gone and the firewall is started.

It looks real good but skins keep **** from going up your pants or hittin the money maker when you in the gas. :dblthumb:

Latest posts