• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

"Dirty girl" A White Trash Fab build

The notcher is great, you can see more of my comments on it in the notcher thread here and the is a link yo the review I did on pirate.
Markrobinson said:
Hell yeah! It's about time people start using rolled tube for more than just accent tube. This is turning out to be a bad bitch.
Thanks we are real happy with how its coming along.

Well done! What on earth possessed you to sit the motor below the sight line of the driver/passenger?? I thought all cool bouncers wanted to stare at the back of the intake and a massive engine cage :flipoff1:

GONOVRIT said:
Well done! What on earth possessed you to sit the motor below the sight line of the driver/passenger?? I thought all cool bouncers wanted to stare at the back of the intake and a massive engine cage :flipoff1:
I knew I ****ed something up, no cool looking bouncer here. :flipoff1:

More than likely going to buy one of those notchers sunday night or monday. I messaged them to see if they were going to have any deals for black friday or not, which they will be on monday. Gonna wait and try and save a few bux.....our ole harbor freight notcher has seen better days.
Buggy is looking good man!!

Brian

1TONZR2 said:
More than likely going to buy one of those notchers sunday night or monday. I messaged them to see if they were going to have any deals for black friday or not, which they will be on monday. Gonna wait and try and save a few bux.....our ole harbor freight notcher has seen better days.
Buggy is looking good man!!

Brian
Order extra mandrels so you can have your most used holesaw sizes ready to go for quicker changes and thanks for the compliment.

ridered3 said:
Glad to see some youngins helping out on the build thread. Really like the rolled tubing.
My little girl spends more time in the shop than in the house, she can run the bender also and is a decent welder both mig and tig. She's a smart kid and loves to wheel, like to build her a small single seater in the near future.

Got a little done today. All the little tubes are rolled and set at the same 25deg laid back angle as the b pillars, pass side is done also.

I have a question about the companion flange on the atlas. I can not find companion flanges for my driveshafts that are Forged steel. :dunno: The cast companion flanges do not seem to hold well. Very Nice work on the buggy.

KyTrash said:
I have a question about the companion flange on the atlas. I can not find companion flanges for my driveshafts that are Forged steel. :dunno: The cast companion flanges do not seem to hold well. Very Nice work on the buggy.
The atlas flanges are from high angle driveline, they are very nice parts but took ****ing forever like 3 months to show up. We will be ordering the rest of the driveline parts from somewhere else, still need to do some research of the rest of the drive shaft parts.

Started filling in the roof today.

View from the drivers seat.

Got the A piller braces in, cowl bar and center drops. Cute pic of the kid.

Visabillity is still great.

Plenty of headroom.

JRoach321 said:
:woot: Hope you are looking for build me a chassis overload in your mailbox! **** looks good
I wouldn't be pissed, if I had more time and space I would have already started another one to replace the chassis in my uggly buggy. For being only my 3rd one I think things are going the right direction. :spin:

Here is another shot of the lower windshield bar.

Hadley stopped in with some more tube and after a fitting and some brain storming we started framing in the front floor. Have I mentioned I love my notcher, compound angle into a bend for a different size tube.

Not much but progress.

Took some time off the buggy when I got home to build one of the jigs for the new arms on the RZR, GNCC race season is right around the corner and we need to get on it.

Then busted out the roller and added the front tie in on the drivers side.