• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

"Dirty girl" A White Trash Fab build

Haulin4alivin said:
This thing is sick! :popcorn:
Thanks.
Driver side motor mount, WideOpen plate with RuffStuff bushing kit and flat bottom shock tabs.

Short rolled tube and some gussets, the engine cage will also tie in to the bushing tube for added support.

Rear shock hoop on the drivers side in.

Hadley dropped off the 1410 flanges today, heat treated at the axle ends. All from High angle drive, very nice product but took way to long to get here these were ordered in Aug. Toyota flange on top for size reference.

Awesome build :dblthumb:

My 1410 yokes from High Angle took fawking forever to come in. I'll be checking out some other vendors the next time I need driveline parts.

Came home today to a box full of RCV 300m goodness, the quality on these is amazing. Big thanks to Rocky at WideOpenDesigns for making ordering these such a smooth deal. :dblthumb:

Built the passenger side engine mount tonight.

Cool shot from the front to see the engine mounts.

Those motor mount plates are going to bend with that small tab on there. You need to spread the load out across a larger area.

Ethann said:
As I said on the other forum, looking awesome guys! Really enjoying the tech side of things too thumb.gif
Thanks again.
rock mafia said:
Those motor mount plates are going to bend with that small tab on there. You need to spread the load out across a larger area.
Noted and thanks, will box those mounts.

Rear upper link mounts in and some rolled braces to help spread the load and give this section of the chassis a more finished look.

Should be plenty of triangulartionals to keep the rear centered.

Shot of the double shear pinned seat mounts, got passenger seat mounted today also.

Passenger rear shock hoop in and lower shock tabs in place.

Front lower link crossmember and link mounts in.

Hadley couldn't resist putting the Rcvs in to check the fitament, custom ordered and they fit great could not be happier with them.

After a design meeting with me, Hadley and my brother a standard plate style winch mount would not do so little bro set to work. More pics of this after its completed.

Frame side upper link mount tacked in and mock up link installed. Need to run the #'s tonight and then knock out other side tomorrow.

Started out the day with trying to figure out how to do 2 notches 90 degrees out of plane and only an inch apart. So I made the first notch and then tacked it to another piece of tube with a sleeve to line it up.

How it fits in notcher.

End result.

Used it to mount bump can.

Then Hadley showed up and it was rolling time.

Rolled double b pillars and my babygirl blowing bubbles.

Rolled some more and started the rear beltline.

Be at it again tomorrow...

We converted the roller over to electric powered today then put that bitch to work!

I'm tired from pulling a 12hr day on it today with Hadley, little bro and a couple others stopping in today so pics will do the talking. 72" to the top of the cage at projected ride height.

Hell yeah! It's about time people start using rolled tube for more than just accent tube. This is turning out to be a bad bitch.

lines look good. How do you like that notcher? Will it notch in a bend as advertised? your solution to the two notches close together was pretty good. I have always wasted a bunch of tube by notching the end of the tube and then cutting out a full circle at the location of the next notch. It chews up way more tube than is necessary.