• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Discover Pass will be official tomorrow around 1:30PM

I'm paying to have my toy dual licensed for ORV and tabs keep that Bitch Gregoire from getting all my money.Now I will just buy one pass.Even though it pisses me off that I am suppossed to buy one for every car I would drive on dnr,forest service roads.Unless they have changed something.

Even though it pisses me off that I am suppossed to buy one for every car I would drive on dnr,forest service roads.Unless they have changed something.

You don't need any special pass to drive on most any forest service roads. The forest access pass is only for parking at specified trail heads and camp grounds.

You don't need any special pass to drive on most any forest service roads. The forest access pass is only for parking at specified trail heads and camp grounds.

If only DNR/WDFW/Parks used the same concept....

http://www.discoverpass.wa.gov/faq/

Q. If I am driving through or parking outside of a designated trailhead or non-exempt campground, will I need to buy a pass?
A. Yes. Anytime you are on state recreation lands managed by WDFW, DNR or State Parks, you will need a Discover Pass.