• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Divide ridge & rimrock this weekend

Sorry for the Hi-jack, but how are the trails over there now for rigs with windshields/cabs? When I ran there in the 90's we took the winshields off, used the cage as a slider and could tell the differance between a 5/7 and a flatfender...... :redneck:

Sorry for the Hi-jack, but how are the trails over there now for rigs with windshields/cabs? When I ran there in the 90's we took the winshields off, used the cage as a slider and could tell the differance between a 5/7 and a flatfender...... :redneck:

not real tight anymore....nothing like it used to be

The bottom of blue slide is still a real tight squeeze.

I don't remember the name of the trail, but it is in the "triangle area" where butcher knife, gut pile, and divide? come together. Going down hill coming from divide ridge puts you into the trees on your passenger side cage / windshield pretty hard.

Otherwise most of it is a breeze. :awesomework:

Off camber upside Down V turn to get around Goalpost.

Finally Mason got this to upload
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eU556hZjF6U
This is going left (NE) from where Louie way gap trail hits the divide ridge trail towards Jump Off Joe. We made it to within 1000 ft of the Jump off Joe Look out Road 1302. But lost the trail in the fog and rain, as it split in 3 directions, And with the rain on the side hills it was a slippery situation we didn't want to chance going wrong, so we took a bail out route to the right to some logging roads and kept circling to the right and came right back where we were at the top end of Louie way and divide ridge. It Made an excellent loop, and next time we will make it all the way. We know we can do it as we Hiked in from the other end of the trail on Monday till we found our jeep tracks. There is a small boulder slide which will take about 20 min of rock pitching to clear the way.