• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

do it your self beadlocks?

ROOKIE

does annybody know where a good place to get do it your self bead locks? they are for 15-10 wagon wheels i would like a 32 bolt but will do less

I can make you a set of 4 EA Inner and Outter. 1/4" Thick inner and outters. QTY (32) 3/8 bolts no hardware for a 15" wheel. Plain with 4" lip (I believe). $225

Or you can buy the set i already have made :) They are a custom flame pattern with 4 devil heads thru out. Made for a 15" WHEEL. These are one of a kind. I created the pattern. I planned on using them on my Yota, but could use the cash at the moment $250 a set.

NOTE : The inner rings DO NOT have the anti coning rings as shown. This is an old picture.

Turn around time would be by the end of next week for cutting new ones.

Last edited:
my copper head fab were $200, they work. Longfields were near the same price but a better design, i think. Not sure if they still make longfield DIY's. I also don't think I saved any money by buying my own hardware, maybe look for a full kit for more $

my copper head fab were $200, they work. Longfields were near the same price but a better design, i think. Not sure if they still make longfield DIY's. I also don't think I saved any money by buying my own hardware, maybe look for a full kit for more $

Bob doenst make his anymore. To many people bitched about the price. Wasnt worht the trouble for the little profit he makes. Plus the cost of steel went up.

I can make you a set of 4 EA Inner and Outter. 1/4" Thick inner and outters. QTY (32) 3/8 bolts no hardware for a 15" wheel. Plain with 4" lip (I believe). $225

Or you can buy the set i already have made :) They are a custom flame pattern with 4 devil heads thru out. Made for a 15" WHEEL. These are one of a kind. I created the pattern. I planned on using them on my Yota, but could use the cash at the moment $250 a set.

NOTE : The inner rings DO NOT have the anti coning rings as shown. This is an old picture.

got any designs other than those ghey flames :corn:

how much for a set with the anti coning ring and just a regular outer ring??? interested!!

For you those are the only ones available are the ghey ones seeings how your a ghey texan.:fawkdancesmiley:

you live in the metro-natural state with your dyke gov and think i am ghey

jump.gif

What is the back spacing on the rims... if it's a negative offset rim, you might want to reconsider... rumor has it they're a pain to mount if they are...:stirpot:

Bob doenst make his anymore. To many people bitched about the price. Wasnt worht the trouble for the little profit he makes. Plus the cost of steel went up.

Thats why i stopped doing the anti coning ring. I was loosing more money and time then it was worth. I will still do them on mine. I really think it is the best design.

got any designs other than those ghey flames :corn:

Just plain ol circles like everybody else.

I wasnt planning on going into buisness making beadlocks. Just cut a couple sets for friends.

I do run a Laser cutter and cut what ever you want though. The more intricate the more it costs.

Look at the picture of the inside ring that Rhino posted. It has a ring of steel that keeps the outter ring from bending into a cone shape.

Ok, so that raised ring points to the outside of the rim? Then the outer beadlock rests against it when its bolted on?

Ok, so that raised ring points to the outside of the rim? Then the outer beadlock rests against it when its bolted on?

Pretty much, If the ring wasnt there the outer clamp wouldnt be flat once you tightened the bolts down.

Latest posts