• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Do you watch the news ?

Up until they cut fox world news we watched that and the blaze at work. Now just the blaze. I constantly listen to Rush Limbaugh, Shawn Hanity, glen beck and I eeally enjoy Michael berry.

Yeah till friggin ignorant Dish Network dropped Fox News!!! Record my local 12 o'clock news daily, don't always watch it but usually try to catch the first part of my local 10 o'clock news each night.

johneddie said:
Yeah till friggin ignorant Dish Network dropped Fox News!!! Record my local 12 o'clock news daily, don't always watch it but usually try to catch the first part of my local 10 o'clock news each night.

X2, except 9pm local Fox news.

I grew up on NBC the channel. So it's still always on in the background whenever I'm home. I don't have cable, I get digital over the air. Moving to bham 3 years ago is the first time in my life Ive considered switching because the news on this syndicate sucks bad. But I watch it because it's easy. morning, afternoon, night. It's on right now. Sucks asshole.

No and I work for one of the major news networks..... too biased in a left wing kind of way. I find most of the networks are "making news" by throwing in their own opinions and the placing a spin on it. More drama and controversy equals more viewers and ad money and that's the bottom line.

On TV. Nope.
Will look at the blaze and foxnews online. Sometimes CNN online to see what the enemy is propagating, but I don't "rely" on any of it, cause its all slanted in one direction or another...

gsell said:
No and I work for one of the major news networks..... too biased in a left wing kind of way. I find most of the networks are "making news" by throwing in their own opinions and the placing a spin on it. More drama and controversy equals more viewers and ad money and that's the bottom line.

THIS!! ^

Re:

Foxnews is on in the background at my house most times. Check the drudge, and WND. In the mornings. Then listen to Micheal savage or Phil valentine in the afternoon.

Fox news at home because they're the least biased. But even I have to admit that sometimes they'll throw a little republican spin on stuff and I have to turn it off. I listen to a lot of Fox Radio in the truck. I used to listen to a lot of Blaze, used to love that network. But for the past year or two its been just bullshit. I listened to one of the guys go on for 2 hours straight about something his mother in law did that wasn't political at all. It was just him and his co-host bantering on a laughing for 2 hours straight. And it seems like Glenn Beck has started doing that, too. Very disappointed in how little news / current topics are discussed as opposed to BS on The Blaze these days. I've even emailed Glenn about it with no response.

patooyee said:
Fox news at home because they're the least biased. But even I have to admit that sometimes they'll throw a little republican spin on stuff and I have to turn it off. I listen to a lot of Fox Radio in the truck. I used to listen to a lot of Blaze, used to love that network. But for the past year or two its been just bullshit. I listened to one of the guys go on for 2 hours straight about something his mother in law did that wasn't political at all. It was just him and his co-host bantering on a laughing for 2 hours straight. And it seems like Glenn Beck has started doing that, too. Very disappointed in how little news / current topics are discussed as opposed to BS on The Blaze these days. I've even emailed Glenn about it with no response.

I feel the same way. Glen beck used to be fauwkin awesome. Then he got it in his head that he needed to be super popular and have his own TV show and what not he went down hill FAST. It seems he's got so cought up with trying to be almost reality TV like to try and gain the masses attention that he has lost sight and now no one likes him. Idk were your located but I'm in bham and listen to 105.5 all day. Has JT (he's OK) but the rest of the guys are awesome! I mentioned them in my earlier post. The guy on late at night, joe pags, I've heard him talk about some good stuff but I've heard him talk about a lot of random crap too. Here lately he's been better on that I think. But look up that radio station. If you can find it on I heart radio or something you might like it. A couple of those guys on there are just awesome.