• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Do you watch the news ?

I listen to my talk radio in the mornings with mark Davis but as soon as those syndicated cock wads come on whether it be micheal praiger, mark Levine, hannity and rush, I'm workin oustide by then listening to my iPod.

I watch my local news for the weather at night maybe 2 times a week.

Talk radio is no different than politics, no matter what side you're on, it's just as corrupt. I used to listen to the big guys until I heard them take a few hundred calls from liberals or independents and never let them speak 3 words. That's horse ****

Rant off

News is poison right along with social media

LightBnDr said:
I listen to my talk radio in the mornings with mark Davis but as soon as those syndicated cock wads come on whether it be micheal praiger, mark Levine, hannity and rush, I'm workin oustide by then listening to my iPod.

I watch my local news for the weather at night maybe 2 times a week.

Talk radio is no different than politics, no matter what side you're on, it's just as corrupt. I used to listen to the big guys until I heard them take a few hundred calls from liberals or independents and never let them speak 3 words. That's horse ****

Rant off

News is poison right along with social media

But Rush DOES debate liberals. Out of all the talk radio guys, he is the best thinker, mouthpiece, and debater. See, you can get a liberal on the air with him, but if they can't articulate a thought or idea past one or two of Rush's rebuttals, it SOUNDS like Snerdley cuts them off. He is quick and witty, and it's easy to rebut and quickly get yout point across when you actually believe what you're saying and eat, breathe, and sleep politics. I WISH I had the wit, charisma and public speaking ability that he has.

Hahahaha love it. Funny part is rush rarely debates and when he does it's people who think like him. I hear him talk and talk and talk. Which is fine. I just feel sometimes like saying "pull your tongue out of your own asshole" Rush

Hannity on the other hand, he'd suck his own **** if he could.

Look honestly I enjoy their shows occasionally. I just truly believe they make so much money now, they are arrogant and don't always speak the truth.

I dislike liberals with a passion but I personally like to hear their point of view FULLY then hear an intelligent person explain where they are wrong or even right.

I feel neither of them do that because they are paid not to.
:)

Local news in morning, try to catch the BBC World News on PBS. I lack satalite or cable I check Drudge and a few other blogs daily, also Fox News online.... Local talk radio station sucks now too.

The majority of news and news casters are pushing the agenda the believe in and its leftist sadly....