• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Dodge unit bearings

JPTHING

Does the Dodge unit bearing for the AAM front axle come in a 35 spline version, or are they 30 spline? I still have this AAM front axle, that I am considering to install into my Ford, so I can steal the D60 to throw into my YJ. I am either considering throwing the unit bearings from the D60, into the AAM. Then buying 35 spline unit bearings for the D60, or changing the knuckles to spindle type ball joint knuckles. Also are the Ball joint, unit bearing knuckles from the D60 the same as the AAM? I heard they were D60 knuckles.

Does the Dodge unit bearing for the AAM front axle come in a 35 spline version, or are they 30 spline? I still have this AAM front axle, that I am considering to install into my Ford, so I can steal the D60 to throw into my YJ. I am either considering throwing the unit bearings from the D60, into the AAM. Then buying 35 spline unit bearings for the D60, or changing the knuckles to spindle type ball joint knuckles. Also are the Ball joint, unit bearing knuckles from the D60 the same as the AAM? I heard they were D60 knuckles.

What do you mean "AAM"?

I think you can buy conversion kits for the hub assembly so that it will use 35 spline stuff.

Pretty sure the AAM is 33 spline at the hub just like the Dodge unit bearing Dana 60s. Why dont you just put the AAM in the YJ?