• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

DOM vs. Moly

All of this is horse ****ing ****.

Buy some ****ing sticks of HREW and fab up a ****ing cage dude...

Seriously...we get it, you are Mr. Drag badass.

All this material talk, finishing strength, etc. means nothing if you NEVER use it by never leaving the screen.

Unless you are building a ****ing drag CJ-5, HREW is more than sufficient for 92.3% of the ****tards on this or any god damn site.

Please do, it would be appreciated:awesomework:

Here are the only two i could find, and they're from two years ago... I know we have more and i'll try and track them down.

Picture2.jpg

Picture1.jpg

I think you guys are on crack! Cromo after heat treat gives it a "spring" property. The way I understand it all steel deflects the same. Same size and shape with the same load will deflect the same regardless of the material. The different material and treating tells if it will return to shape or stay bent or maybe just break.

I don

Here are the only two i could find, and they're from two years ago... I know we have more and i'll try and track them down.

Picture2.jpg

Picture1.jpg

Oh dood, check out that table....oooogles.....So what are you doing in there anyway? schooling or is it work???

I got word today after hunting down the mil spec on the chromo i was quoted, all the .120 wall 4130 is normalized.

Still waiting in the TI quote corey.

Oh dood, check out that table....oooogles.....So what are you doing in there anyway? schooling or is it work???

I got word today after hunting down the mil spec on the chromo i was quoted, all the .120 wall 4130 is normalized.

Still waiting in the TI quote corey.

Its school... That's where we build our baja every year, we've got pretty nice equipment:awesomework: