• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What is the going rate for DOM tubing right now?

The Luke

Would it be worth it for folks to drive down to us in Cullman, AL if we could price it between $4-5 a foot?

That'd take a lot of tube to make up the cost difference in fuel and time for most people outside 1-2 hours. Maybe nobody will look at it that way. But unless you were buying a trailer full and/or additional parts, it'd be hard to make it worth anyones while. Granted, if I was a builder, and was buying it bulk quantities(30-50 sticks??) maybeee. But at that close of price difference, it'd probably just be eating into my profits.

Markrobinson

Figured I’d bump this since materials of all sorts are on the rise (lumber, steel, copper...)

KGS in nashville is at $6/ft for 1.75x.120 DOM. I think I paid $4.80 a year ago.

Waffle

Everywhere I look when I google 1.75 .120 I see $8+ ft, but when I search online suppliers I see over twice that amount.
I mean, that can't be right but that's what I'm finding. Alro is $17.44 ft and Metal Supermarkets quoted me $17.83 ft by phone. Both places were for 1 stick.
Screenshot_20210326-203418_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:

Dan_Goodwin

Birmingham, AL
I was looking for 65 sticks of 1.75" HREW last week - Besco was out of both HREW and DOM in that size and couldn't tell me when it'd be available again or for how much. Fun times!