• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

double bead lock problem

beanlooge

I have a broken pvc inner the problem is I can not find anyone that sells one for a 17" wheel and help would be great thanks

I believe that Todd and Andy only carry 16.5" pvc at twf. I just got some new trailready double beadlocks that don't have an inner ring. They use a 2 piece rim and bolt together and the pvc makes it double. I don't know if they sell only the pvc or not but it might be worth a call. thumb.gif

dynajeep said:
I believe that Todd and Andy only carry 16.5" pvc at twf. I just got some new trailready double beadlocks that don't have an inner ring. They use a 2 piece rim and bolt together and the pvc makes it double. I don't know if they sell only the pvc or not but it might be worth a call. thumb.gif

They are making 17" rims now that are exactly like their 16.5" and I am almost positive they pvc inserts also but yep a call will solve it. Awesome folks to deal with.

civicmindedex79 said:
They are making 17" rims now that are exactly like their 16.5" and I am almost positive they pvc inserts also but yep a call will solve it. Awesome folks to deal with.

That's good to know! :woot: when I got my Hero case I bought some 16.5 from them also. That was this summer, and Andy was saying it was too difficult to bypass the patent to make the 17's. This is good news for them, they are definitely good people.

Latest posts