• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

driveline vibes?

But if it goes away with the rear driveshaft out, the problem is in the drivetrain somewhere.
Well then,I guess that it is in the rear diff.I had to regear mine not to long ago because of. Chip pinion gear, and another time for pinion bearing

Is it more of a grumbly/growly vibe? or high resolution/high speed vibe??? knowing this may help pinpoint...

high speed- I feel it mostly through the steering wheel...

I toyed with my driveline angle a bit, and it has altered it.

I am beginning to think that Karl is right and that the movement from the bad bushings are just effecting it that badly? Tuesday My new lower CAs come in. I am going to go rebuild my uppers tonight.

Yeah buddy! I rebuilt my upper CAs, and re-adjusted my pinion angle (3 TIMES IN ALL TODAY). Only a tiny little vibration that I am willing to bet will end with the new lower CAs.

Karl thanks for insisting that I look at my d-line angle. It was by no means sever but just not good enough. I figured it was something I needed to get to, but didn't figure it would cause that kind of vibe especially since it had been fine for two years. Overall I only had to adjust the upper arms by 5/8ths.

Karl thanks for insisting that I look at my d-line angle. It was by no means sever but just not good enough. I figured it was something I needed to get to, but didn't figure it would cause that kind of vibe especially since it had been fine for two years. Overall I only had to adjust the upper arms by 5/8ths.

As Binder would say......... :cool: