• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

driving on blm land????

sucmah

Ok, say you find this giant rock garden in eastern oregon, the access is right off a gravel road and you dont have to kill trees and such to drive on the rocks. Can it be done legaly? This rock has never seen rubber before and it is a twin to the TSF crushers. It is BLM land.

Psssst hey Berne

sucmah said:
Ok, say you find this giant rock garden in eastern oregon, the access is right off a gravel road and you dont have to kill trees and such to drive on the rocks. Can it be done legaly? This rock has never seen rubber before and it is a twin to the TSF crushers. It is BLM land.

i aint no expert...

if you could find out who is the land manager is ask them?

or look up the zoning of that county and the specific land and see what the rules are, is ORV use allowed? is it no allowed? is it even mentioned?

it would help when talking to a land manager to know the exact details of what you are inquiring about. do some research first.

if you find a legal jewel keep it to yourself and my friend berne who lives down that way...:;

pssst berne how the rig coming along?

Where in Eastern OR would this be? Not asking because I want to go steal your spot but because it is possible I know of the spot and can help inform you on whether it is open or not.:D