• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Dropped off my jeep at Those Guys.

He has worn that tutu to the shop before. Not pretty. Actually Tory did make it. Someones trying to stir up trouble. :D

Tory made it about close to halfway, and with him being a good driver it is my opinion that there is no way he would have made it through to the end. His rig has 44s and the boom would have happened very soon, and he got pretty bound up more than a few times. Ground clearence, tire size,and approach angles/and a fullsize body fought him pretty good. When his buggy gets done he will get through it for sure.

well since mike was there, I kinda believe him..

anyhow

Those Guys Rule :awesomework:

So this trail is only 4 corners wow that sucks the pics make it seem longer and all that ive talked to made it seam longer too.... I was told that Tory and porter and the group made it to the end where the trail ended since it wasnt punched through yet then turned around

So this trail is only 4 corners wow that sucks the pics make it seem longer and all that ive talked to made it seam longer too.... I was told that Tory and porter and the group made it to the end where the trail ended since it wasnt punched through yet then turned around
15-20 corners long, Me, Mauler,Binder, and Troy made it to the end. The day Tory ran it with us we ran it about half way at that time my alt took a ****, and Torys rig was overheating pretty bad so we chose to turn around. The second half is much harder than the first. Get up in there and give it a good attempt, even with your rear steer it will test you.

15-20 corners long, Me, Mauler,Binder, and Troy made it to the end. The day Tory ran it with us we ran it about half way at that time my alt took a ****, and Torys rig was overheating pretty bad so we chose to turn around. The second half is much harder than the first. Get up in there and give it a good attempt, even with your rear steer it will test you.

From what i gather it will do way more than just test me i was just screwing with Troy about saying only in about 2 corners lol i hope to hit that trail as soon as i take the front clip off of the Bronco

What is this thread about?

:wtf:

Eric's taking his rig to the Mall, to get it worked on?

:wtf:

Guilty, sorry dude. Post up some pics will ya, or do I gotta go down there and take a look for myself.:corn:

I got her back thanks pat it looks awsome:awesomework:
the yellow hood will be painted by saturday.

Hannastudentofmonth3_08056.jpg

Hannastudentofmonth3_08055.jpg

Hannastudentofmonth3_08053.jpg

Hannastudentofmonth3_08052.jpg

Looks really good now you are ready for a little redemsion (sp)on the bys ya ? No more new radiators for you. With the bumper shortened it will be a lot easier to just push it through. Lets see what we can do about makin that new paint look like the old:stirpot: :masturbanana[1]: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :cool: