• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Drywall in Middle Tennessee?

93Bronco

I'm building my new house in Smyrna TN. Need a dry wall installer worth a ****. Being my own contractor sucks. I've been hosed by the framer and electrician which were people I knew personally. Tired of lazy, late, over charging ass ****s. You would think it wouldn't be that hard to find someone who wants to trade money for a service that they do for a living.

Learned a lot when we built our house,#1 lesson I learned is you don't hire friends......cause they will screw you 1st,hire someone that has a good rep and you will never worry about a thing may be a lil more expensive up front but you'll save your self a lot of hardships and headaches just my .02

Rockwell 1 (Steve) on here is a commercial drywall contractor in Nashville ( he don't do residential work) he might know one.

can't help you with drywall, but I am an interior trim contractor and if you don't already have someone lined up I would be glad to give you a bid and help in any way possible my number is 931- 570-0106 you can also check out some of our work on our Facebook page at McClister's custom stairs and trim. or you can type in my name and there is a link to that page off of my personal page.

I've worked for a GC in middle tn for the last 10 years doing home remodels and additions, but recently left to start my own business. I have a solid drywall company that I use for everything because they're good.

Give me a call if you want to get in touch with them or discuss any other needs you may have. I live in Murfreesboro so we aren't too far apart.

615 987 8152

Latest posts