• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Dual Sport Trip - April 15-19 (Thursday-Monday) 2010 Williamsville, MO

CheapJ7 said:
Heres the link for the Chadwick motorcycle area...
suppose to be some good riding as well, located in Mark twain natn'l forest
Daily fee for use in $7... :drinkers:

Nevermind.. those all seem to be 4 hrs away... doh...

Any reason to not stay closer to the Springfield area and the Chadwick park, Or is there better riding in the Williamsville area?
I picked this area for the distance. I have never been to either place, but only hear Chadwick, never Greenville.

Chadwick is the same drive time for me as where we were going. I did not pick that initially fro your guy's travel time.

You guys make the call, It's a wash for me and I am game for anything

Check out those ADVrider links.. ur the GPS guru now right... :dblthumb:

Looks like there are a few good campgrounds near chadwick as well...
I'd rather drive an extra hour to ensure some great riding....

CheapJ7 said:
Check out those ADVrider links.. ur the GPS guru now right... :dblthumb:

Looks like there are a few good campgrounds near chadwick as well...
I'd rather drive an extra hour to ensure some great riding....
Talk it over and get back to me tomorrow. I own a GPS, never really used it :flipoff1:

6hr 41 mins to williamsville
8hr 28 mins to Chadwick

What does everyone else think? Haley, David?
Not worried about Chase's opinion, he's down with whatever... :drinkers:

CheapJ7 said:
6hr 41 mins to williamsville
8hr 28 mins to Chadwick

What does everyone else think? Haley, David?
Not worried about Chase's opinion, he's down with whatever... :drinkers:
8.5 hrs here and I am down like a clown.

Up to David and Haley.

Im in for whatever.

CheapJ7, you just have the address ready for TomTom when I pick u and Chase up Thursday. :driving:

Guys, I'm not going to be able to make this trip. Last week one of my dogs got ran over and crushed her leg. She had to have surgery to put pins, plates, and screws in to fix it. Unfortunately the surgery cost almost $3000 that I really wasn't prepared to spend. I've got to lay low for a little while to try to recoup some of that money.

I hate that I'm going to miss this trip, but she's worth it.

Macy002.jpg

Have fun

Hate to hear that buddy...

So Bones, looks like we're trekking cross country just to see ur ass..
U better be buyin the beer... :flipoff1:

Sorry to hear about your dog David. :-\

I am riding either way, if you bama boys wanna postpone for another time, I am going to ride the TWAT in Wisconsin. Either way, I will be loaded up Wednesday night and leaving Thursday after work for someplace. :flipoff1: And here's to buyin you beer :flipper: :flipper:

Bones said:
Should be fixed here with the purchase of some maps. BUY a GPS, then have to BUY more maps :gay:

Well get to plotting skippy.. I want to make the best of this rain filled drunk fest... :flipoff1:

CheapJ7 said:
Well get to plotting skippy.. I want to make the best of this rain filled drunk fest... :flipoff1:
I haven't done **** tonight, but load bike and Vitty.

It's nuts how many roads there are around there to ride.

Will dump some tracks onto the GPS tonight.

You 3 all run stock tanks right? So we are all in the 100-120 mile range for fuel? I think I am 3.5 to dry

Thats a big 10-4 Its more fun when you never know if you're gonna make it on fuel... :****:

I can baby mine out to about 150 and I know Chase can too... Not sure what Haley's range on the R is, And i'll be he doesn't know either...