• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Dual Sport Trip - April 15-19 (Thursday-Monday) 2010 Williamsville, MO

Re: Dual Sport Trip - Spring 2010

That VFR was one of my favorite bikes that you owned... Cool bike, had character and wasnt so nice you had to be worried about it. :dblthumb:

P said:
That VFR was one of my favorite bikes that you owned... Cool bike, had character and wasnt so nice you had to be worried about it. :dblthumb:
Best sounding bike ever! Gear driven cams at 10K rpms is pure sex! It was a pile of **** to look at though. The trumpy is a distant 2nd

CheapJ7 said:
But im stickin firm to at least my 50/50's, cause you just never know what will happen when I geta wild hair... skully

Im goin with a set of 90/10 on my bike. They should be a good time on the pavement. :woot: :woot: :woot:

Hell I have been rockin mine with non DOT tires ! Let them knobs eat ( they get spooky fast if you start leaning it hard on pavement... laughing1 )

Can you find a 90/10 DPT tire? Most are "5050" no?

Like I care. 5050 or MX, they don't last long on anything with some stink for power or a seasoned rider....niether of which are me

Bones said:
Can you find a 90/10 DPT tire? Most are "5050" no?

Like I care. 5050 or MX, they don't last long on anything with some stink for power or a seasoned rider....niether of which are me

There is a couple out there. Duno what it is rated but Im gona get the Dunlop 606. Chase has one on the DR and its got about 3000 on it with alot of pavement riding and its only about half gone.

From a KC local that might join in

Might check into glade top trail, there are a bunch of old water powered mills in the area I found thanks to BigDog. You won't be too far from the ghost town of Rush AR

Things are looking good for some nice scenery and sites

Perfect... I say we try to venture as far into BFE as possible, set up camp, then try to find our way back... booyang

Bones said:

I drink liquor, Jim Beam to be specific, so no need to carry large amounts of liquid...
a 5th or two should last the night... 8)

:****:

723219376_76ohE-L.jpg

That is awesome!!!

I love the big headlight on that. It just screams get outa my way. booyang

Looks nice standing still. lol Thanks

Got a GPS track for the area. I have not looked at it and unsure where it really is

Chadwick is a hot spot, but requires a daily ORV fee. Unsure if that's a pay at the kiosk or if you need to have a sticker.

Bones said:
Aight, Southern MO it is. P you wanna check your family hook up? If not I am saying Greenville/Poplar Bluff area. I have heard good things on Potosi also.
vicinity_map.jpg
Aight, talking to P and he is not up for planning ****, so I am making the calls here dammit :gtfo:

April 15-19 (Thursday-Monday)

Greenville, MO is 415 miles from Dora and 400 from me. It's on the north side of part of Mark Twin National Forest. I'd have to get more detailed to find a campground, but that will not vary the distance by too much. It's rural as **** so there has to be riding galore and Poplar Bluff is south and I think a decent sized city with all we'd need.

Just southeast of Greenville is Lake Wappapelllo State Park if we think we can stay in a state facility without getting kicked out. laughing1

Re: Dual Sport Trip - April 15-19 (Thursday-Monday) 2010 Greenville, MO

Im still in.

I need to ride mine so I can get a little use to riding dirt again.