• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Dual Sport Trip - April 15-19 (Thursday-Monday) 2010 Williamsville, MO

Re: Dual Sport Trip - April 15-19 (Thursday-Monday) 2010 Greenville, MO

Just to save myself the effort of reading back up thru this thread........yall are trailering up :gay: or riding booyang?

6uldv8 said:
Just to save myself the effort of reading back up thru this thread........yall are trailering up :gay: or riding booyang?
I am on the fence what I am doing. Depends on if I want to sit on a 2x4 for 10 hrs rnd trip and w days of riding I guess.

6uldv8 said:

I'm trailering.

6uldv8 said:

Trailer for me as well.

:gay: or not I have nothing to prove, I have rode a bike several days in a row for several 100's of miles a day.

6uldv8 said:
~400+ miles on a dual sport vs your FJR are completely different animals. You want to get there to see your friends, so that means interstate and interstate on thumper gets old quick. I too will likely trailer the more i think about it.

I'm just stirring ****. molaugh :flipoff1: I don't have a DS yet but I doubt I'd ride it to the state line if I did. It will be all my fatass can handle just to ride the FJR up there! :eek: I pretty much assumed trailers were the best option. Main reason I was asking is I thought if there was trailer space available and Mason and I get our deal done that I might send the DS with one of you guys while I ride the FJR.

Bones said:
I may not leave till Thursday night after work and be there late or real early Friday morning. I am unable to take this many days off right now. I will also likely head home Sunday sometime. :-\
I took Friday and Monday off. booyang

Bones said:
I took Friday and Monday off. booyang

That is what I'm doing. If we have a place to stay Thursday night, I will drive straight through after work. That will put me there about 12 or 1. If not I will probably get a room around Sikeston, and be there early Friday morning.

Do we have any place to stay yet? Camping? Cabin?

David, I planned to camp at the state park in Greensville, MO. I have not reserved anything, but probably should

I guess a head count would be ideal

Who all is in?
Bones, maybe up to 3 total with me??
David
Paul
JRich
Haley
Greg

Thanks Chris. If we are camping, I may bring the pop-up.

David said:
Thanks Chris. If we are camping, I may bring the pop-up.
Smart move, there are no cabins there that I saw

I wish I could head out Thursday but with our sudden flood of work I know Friday is going to be my departure day. Bones...keep me up to date on your street riding buddy. booyang

Whats the name of the park you are talking about? I cant seem to find a state park in Greenville.

Bones said:
I'll go in on a cabin without question.

For sure. If we all go in together, (and everyone shows up), it will be less than $20 per night. Cant beat it for a shower and a bed.

This is one slowass computer but best I could tell yesterday evening was that there are none of the big cabins with bathrooms available. There were however some of the "camper cabins".....beds but no baths.....still available. I'm thinking I might camp one night and then hotel on the night before I ride home. But I'm up for whatever. I'll go in on a cabin or 2(if we have that many folks). thumb.gif

Damn this trip is getting Yuppied up quick... showers, motels.. come on guys...
Dual sport=Adventure... With adventure comes cold wet drunken nights and dirt...
This isn't club med...

BTW Add Chase to the list.. he's in...