• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

dual t-cases

taliwaker

:hi: i did my dual t-cases on my yota and in the crawl box i only have low and what seems like two neutrols........ has any one had this problem and what can i do to fix it, please help i know im new but its the last thing i need to do to finish my rig for now. thanks again

You should have on the gear reduction box (the first one) high-N-low and the T-case should still have 2high-N-4high & 4low. Unless you twin sticked the T-case then it is 2-N-4 and L & H.

:hi: i did my dual t-cases on my yota and in the crawl box i only have low and what seems like two neutrols........ has any one had this problem and what can i do to fix it, please help i know im new but its the last thing i need to do to finish my rig for now. thanks again

did you forget to cut that half inch off of the rear shift rail? you don't have to on all of them but i know i did cut mine and a few others i have set up...

i bought it all as one from some guy on craigslist, on the front case...... (crawl box) it seems like there is no high gear just neutral and low, so what can i do to fix it

Latest posts