• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Duthie Hill

Boonie Buster

Stuck on a Curb
That place sucks! Don't go there. Bad Lines, Bad Jumps, and all the wood features stink! :puke:

Word of Advice: If you find yourself thinking about going to Duthie, go somewhere else. :fawkdancesmiley:

what are you doing in issaquah? Don't you know you have to be a snob to be in that city...? I would know I live in it. :fawkdancesmiley:

That place sucks! Don't go there. Bad Lines, Bad Jumps, and all the wood features stink! :puke:

Word of Advice: If you find yourself thinking about going to Duthie, go somewhere else. :fawkdancesmiley:

I heard the EXACT same thing just the other day!

I heard the EXACT same thing just the other day!

My only real gripe about the place (in all seriousness :D) was that there were too many dogs and people not reading the "ONE WAY DO NOT ENTER!" signs, I was flying down a line of drops and suddenly there are two people and a dog right in the middle of the trail. :mad: Then they were right back in the trail and my friend almost hit them. :mad::mad:

Duthie....meh....I was pretty stoked on it for a while but I just don't think it's sustainable without a full time crew maintaining it. The braking bumps in the corners,ruts up the lips, NON-builders modifying stunts and the overall douchbaggery that is the general public. I haven't been out there in over 6 weeks and won't be puting anymore of my time in anytime soon. I get more satisfaction building underground stuff for the few than building homoginized down stuff for the public....whateva.

Duthie....meh....I was pretty stoked on it for a while but I just don't think it's sustainable without a full time crew maintaining it. The braking bumps in the corners,ruts up the lips, NON-builders modifying stunts and the overall douchbaggery that is the general public. I haven't been out there in over 6 weeks and won't be puting anymore of my time in anytime soon. I get more satisfaction building underground stuff for the few than building homoginized down stuff for the public....whateva.

Ya I can see what you mean, there were some fun lines, and some stuff that didnt make sense... There were WAY too many people there, it actually made riding a hassle in spots. And why there are a million ****ing red flags that are strewn about on the trail and none on the jump lips is beyond me....:mad::mad::mad: Why have them...:looser::rolleyes: But ya, it wont be my hangout but i'll go back for sure. :awesomework: