• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Early Friday Thread - Thanksgiving!

BamaTJ

Hardline Crawler
Well I hope everyone is off tommorrow and Friday! What do you have going on?

Tomorrow - Thanksgiving Stuff with my family and in-laws
Friday - Probably start Christmas decorations as I am sure my sone will love it and watch the bama game, maybe head to RBD Friday night
Saturday - MMMORV
Sunday - Probably finish up Christmas decorations with the family

Headed out in the next few minutes to Kentucky to see the family for turkey day..
Thurs- Eat Thanksgiving lunch then head back to Jasper
Fri- Sun MMORV
Monday- Back to teaching my 7th grade... :****:

Thurs - Turkey Day -lunch @ our house and Supper @ Grandparents = stuffed
Fri - Christmas decorating and Bama Game
Sat - MMORV RBD
Sun - relax - school work

Thurs- Eat as much as I possibly can.
Fri- Hunting
Sat-MMORV RBD
Sun- Christmas decorating and getting ready to go back out of town for work.

Turkeyday Tommorow eat, drink and be happy. ( Did all that with HB last weekend.. got back to KC Sunday )

Friday, go check out the Scout Dedre and I bought to build. Its an 800, the old body style like my first vehicle in HS going to put the HP44 and 60 under it, driver , wheeler, good times machine is the plan hope to drive it to Alabama and wheel it next year a couple times. Not really Hardline material so I wont bore you guys laughing1

Saturday work till 5 , Bones is in town so it'll get raw Saturday night I am sure !

Sunday work till 5 :dblthumb:

Thursday- head out in the AM and drive my fam. and my sisters Fam. to Louisiana for late Dinner at the in-laws
Friday- Hang out at my parents house with the whole fam. (watch football, play pool, shoot squirls and of coarse Home made apple pie "moon shine")
Saturday- ????? Probably be spent on some for of motorized transportation. Dinner with the wife for her birthday.
Sunday- Sing Happy B-day to the Wife and let her open all the Vicky's secrets I bought for me.....I mean her :popcorn:. drive :driving: back to Hell Town.....I mean Houston.

Head to my parents tomorrow and grub out then peel out for Kansas City

Friday - golf?? Drink with my buddy John and some North KC friends

Saturday - Head south to P's and :drinkers:

Sunday - head home at some point.

Wed-Get off at 12 and head home to get stuff ready for RBD
Thurs- Go to parents for Thanksgiving then head to the lake to check out the lakehouse the are buying
Fri-Leaving early for RBD
Sat-RBD
Sun-Load up at RBD and head home
Looking forward to a great rest of the week with family and friends

P said:
Saturday work till 5 , Bones is in town so it'll get raw Saturday night I am sure !

whoa, TMI !!!!! No one wants to hear about you two's bareback adventures :puke:

Wed- Out at 1:30, run an errand with West, clean on study, box up a ton of stuff to ship
Thurs- Pick up my mom from airport, catchup, eat Turkey, drink cold beers
Fri- No plans, but likely Xmas lights
Sat- No plans
Sun- Brunch, take mom to airport, then head to stadium to see Texans get whooped by the Titans.

Y'all have a happy safe holiday, and come back from RBD alive.

HELMETS ON if you got a pair!!!
Harnesses ON if you cause you just dont care!!!

Today- work till 5 then party with a friend that's back in town from mmi in Orlando
Thursday- regular family stuff. Then take all the left overs and meet friends with all their families left overs and pig out again.
Friday- leave out too damn early and drive to MM.
Saturday- RBD
Sunday- RBD then drive back home.

THURS: eat, get fat, and be happy while watching some football

FRI: go be a crazy person and wakeup early to do some shopping for some good deals on tools and tvs

SAT/SUN: study for finals :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

Tonight, chillin at the house
Thursday Fryin turkeys with the fam :eat: :drinkers:
Friday hopefully workin on one of the many multiplying nonrunning toyotas that my front yard attracts :wtflol: then hold down the parts counter for a while :p
Saturday pickup a keg for an all nighter shindig with the monsters skully :drinkers: and eat more turkey. :eat:
Sunday get up too damn early, if I even get to sleep, and head to the woods for some trail work thumb.gif

Wed . Night- Hit da dirt roads and listen to sum big SMO
Thursday-Work, work, and work
Friday- Work 1/2 day,pick up dat shine, then head to RBD to see sum beatdown and watch Iron Bowl :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: Be on Blue Terex, no axels for truck yet :'(
Saturday- Los Primos Beat down :drinkers: :drinkers: :popcorn: :popcorn: ;D ;D
Sunday- ALL DAY RECOVERY :fish:
Happy Thanksgiving to erebody!! Hope to meet some new folks and have some good times!!

Thursday- Thanksgiving stuff
Friday- Watch the AL/AU game
Saturday- Leaving for Disney World for a week

Thursdsay - Work 230PM-1130PM
Friday - Work 230PM-1130PM
(When I say work, I work from home... so really ill just be getting paid double time to sit around and play video games)
Saturday -- maybe MMORV
Sunday -- Maybe MMORV

happy t-day evryone , hope everyone has a good day and pray for the one's that cant be with there family on this day. see ya'll sat. at mmorv.