• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

EAST SIDE sticky VS non-sticky

Whats better all-around for the right half of the country?

Votes: 30 45.5%
  • non-sticky

Votes: 10 15.2%
  • bolted

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • cheap

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • beer

Votes: 22 33.3%

• Total voters
xjkrawler said:
Let's see it :xfish:

Just stirring it up.

But I have to say are you looking to kill hills or run creek bed type trails?
jus name hill an here we go. . :popcorn:
Yall jus name time an place an ill be there to get er done. . . . . . As always. 8)

I was there when 43 sx's spanked the bounty hill at superlift. Only way reds goin up that is if they pour concrete down it! Coles buggy does go like hell but if you go fast enough and drive by brail you can run allterrains. Those dune buggy at HPO SRRS race had tractor v's on them and they spanked the two race hills with one tire fire. Guess thats my next purchase. thumb.gif

I have seen what the 43 sticky tire will do crawling. They were a huge improvement over the Irocks my friend had on his buggy on the rock trails. He swapped to Red Labels because the 43s were too big and loves them. Unfortunately I am too low on funds to put new tires on the buggy I am building this year but it will get a new set next year of either those two or a set of Pit Bulls. I don't hill climb and don't plan on it.

Adam a set of 42 reds would convince you to burn those super suckers :****:

i've raced on a flat red label (due to bending a rim) and been on all the chicken trails and have never cut a red label (knock on wood) - thats running 4-5 different sets from 1/2 treads to new ones

if i had to run a swamper again it would be a sticky SX though

al1tonyota said:
Violator???

Didn't a Rzr climb that?

BUG-E J said:
I was there when 43 sx's spanked the bounty hill at superlift. Only way reds goin up that is if they pour concrete down it! Coles buggy does go like hell but if you go fast enough and drive by brail you can run allterrains. Those dune buggy at HPO SRRS race had tractor v's on them and they spanked the two race hills with one tire fire. Guess thats my next purchase. thumb.gif

Lol, funny how TC had Paddle cut SX and not regular SX. Plus his SXs werent stickies.

I would have never even chimed in but Adam called that dude out who doesn't even live around here so that's only reason I volunteered my buggy.

Cole said:
Didn't a Rzr climb that?

Lol, funny how TC had Paddle cut SX and not regular SX. Plus his SXs werent stickies.

I would have never even chimed in but Adam called that dude out who doesn't even live around here so that's only reason I volunteered my buggy.
Yea a rzr did climb it but has your buggy? :fish: Why you gotta get somebody else to drive it! How somebody that ain't from round here gonna know what's the best all around tire?

al1tonyota said:
Yea a rzr did climb it but has your buggy? :fish: Why you gotta get somebody else to drive it! How somebody that ain't from round here gonna know what's the best all around tire?

We all know I can't drive. Hell I already said the SX was a badass tire and probably best suited for rock bouncing.

al1tonyota said:
Violator???
Hahahahaha really ??? Come on now that could be done blind folded... an prolly with a 40 inch street tire. . Lets jus go to Aetna an settle it where it takes jus as much nerve as BALLS. . . Or u can jus give in while ur ahead ;) Pick ur poison !!

Thnx Go big or go home enterprises 8)

Tcameron said:
Hahahahaha really ??? Come on now that could be done blind folded... an prolly with a 40 inch street tire. . Lets jus go to Aetna an settle it where it takes jus as much nerve as BALLS. . . Or u can jus give in while ur ahead ;) Pick ur poison !!

[/quote/]
Hell yeah pick your poison is a good one too! 44's and 43's didn't have the ground clearance for that one.

BUG-E J said:
Tcameron said:

[/quote/]
Hell yeah pick your poison is a good one too! 44's and 43's didn't have the ground clearance for that one.
is that a trail name or something ?

Tcameron said:

Went to the wall at Aetna a few weekends ago, nobody's climbed it in awhile!!! :popcorn:

al1tonyota said:
That's the name of the trail I back flipped on!
I'll go to Aetna with you never been :driving:
I guess your new ride gonna have some 42 red's on it huh???
So the newest thing from cameron enterprise is gonna have Timmy cut 42 reds! This should settle the score. :wtflol: