• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

EAST SIDE sticky VS non-sticky

Whats better all-around for the right half of the country?

Votes: 30 45.5%
  • non-sticky

Votes: 10 15.2%
  • bolted

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • cheap

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • beer

Votes: 22 33.3%

• Total voters

Nuts

I know there are already a ton of threads about whats better but they all seem to be based on the westside dry crawling. So what about on this side of the country where it rains? I've had both and LOVE my RED krawlers, but feel like they might not be the best all around tire for Indiana,KY and Tenn.

Nuts said:
I know there are already a ton of threads about whats better but they all seem to be based on the westside dry crawling. So what about on this side of the country where it rains? I've had both and LOVE my RED krawlers, but feel like they might not be the best all around tire for Indiana,KY and Tenn.
Sx stickie not some of them all terrain stickies!

The TSL SX stickies seem to be the best tire for east coast riding, but a big horsepower rig will eat a set up in no time. They are very soft compared to the non sticky compound.

As far as i'm concerned there are only two kind of tires of this planet..............BFG Red labels & Free. If they are not BFG they better have been free. :****:

But since most of you will disagree with the above I voted Beer. Cause with enough beer the tires don't matter! they all make smoke.....some are just rounder than others. :flipoff1:

Blase said:
As far as i'm concerned there are only two kind of tires of this planet..............BFG Red labels & Free. If they are not BFG they better have been free. :****:

But since most of you will disagree with the above I voted Beer. Cause with enough beer the tires don't matter! they all make smoke.....some are just rounder than others. :flipoff1:

Truth! :woot:
/poll :****:

Blase said:

Oh Yea ??? When you wanna go climb some hills? with your bfg's??? :fish:

I've not seen the TSL Sticky in person. Seems to work well on the videos though.

Seems like the other stickys (Reds, Treps, etc) cut too easily for my liking.

Re: Re: Re: EAST SIDE sticky VS non-sticky

ridered3 said:
I've not seen the TSL Sticky in person. Seems to work well on the videos though.

Treps don't cut. They are retarded tough. Like break a wheel, put tire on new wheel tough.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

ridered3 said:

That was my only complaint with my first set of Reds, they were used and the side walls were shredded. The set I have now is brand new so I'll be able to tell how easy they actually are to cut....if I ever get started building a buggy

TBItoy said:
Treps don't cut. They are retarded tough. Like break a wheel, put tire on new wheel tough.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

True. And, NO, mine are not for sale.

al1tonyota said:
Oh Yea ??? When you wanna go climb some hills? with your bfg's??? :fish:

I bet you TC can take my buggy anywhere you can go with your SXs :****:

al1tonyota said:
You think so :tc haha your tires are only 39's hight makes a difference also!

Whats Hight? Height maybe
Call me whatever you want. You know as well as I do tire size isn't everything. Same reason Shannon Campbell almost one TTC with 42" tires when everyone else had 54s

al1tonyota said:
You know good and well a red ain't a dig tire!!! They asked about east cost riding!

Never said it was a dig tire. But I believe my buggy does really well here on the EastCoast and I haven't seen anything it can't climb around here with the right person driving.
Guess it strikes home when tires that put food on my table get bashed.
Either way for rockbouncing the SX is king but to say a red won't go where a 43 does just isn't true.

I ain't bashing them I just don't think they are the BEST east coast tire! "Rock crawling" they are better than a sx more tread on the ground loose dirt to much tread not enough voids! So for All around east coast riding ??? Stickie thick side wall with large voids and deep tread= ??? :popcorn