• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

EAST SIDE sticky VS non-sticky

Whats better all-around for the right half of the country?

Votes: 30 45.5%
  • non-sticky

Votes: 10 15.2%
  • bolted

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • cheap

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • beer

Votes: 22 33.3%

• Total voters
A bounty has been put on "Pick Your Poison" we will be there on July 7th and after the SXS race we will set up on that hill for anyone willing to take it on. I think the bounty s $500 right now but can be easily raised if yall want to make it happen. Im sure we can get it up to $1500 or so

Tires are kinda like women. They are all good at something but rarely good at everything. Krawlers are awesome on light buggies but the heavier rigs seem to kill the sidewalls quick. If you're gonna mash the skinny pedal in search of wheel speed I say the SX sticky is the better tire, that's what is going on my hill killer so I shall soon see how it compares to the 39" and 42" Krawler.

robpate said:
Went to the wall at Aetna a few weekends ago, nobody's climbed it in awhile!!! :popcorn:
. Uhhhhhh ohhhh!! Has anybody climbed it in a buggy since Jerry Perkins several years ago? TC is gonna be runnin some of the new 42.5" Boggers cut on his new buggy! Secret's out!!!

99BLUEXJ said:
. Uhhhhhh ohhhh!! Has anybody climbed it in a buggy since Jerry Perkins several years ago? TC is gonna be runnin some of the new 42.5" Boggers cut on his new buggy! Secret's out!!!

Haven't heard about anybody else doing it except dirtbikes.

I vote :drinkers:! All that money you save not buying stickies and spend on beer will improve your driving abilities. Enough liquid courage in some people and they can put stock trucks in places that make you say, "how the hell did that get there :****:

my vote is, this!! The bounty hill is already cut, never even touched. and its gonna take both types of tires to get up it. the $$$$$ is already there

Byrds 4x4th of July Period :****:

xjpaddler said:
my vote is, this!! The bounty hill is already cut, never even touched. and its gonna take both types of tires to get up it. the $$$$$ is already there

Byrds 4x4th of July Period :****:
Sho wish I could make it! Engagement party on that day and Im pretty sure this will be the only one they have!

BUG-E J said:
I was there when 43 sx's spanked the bounty hill at superlift. Only way reds goin up that is if they pour concrete down it! Coles buggy does go like hell but if you go fast enough and drive by brail you can run allterrains. Those dune buggy at HPO SRRS race had tractor v's on them and they spanked the two race hills with one tire fire. Guess thats my next purchase. thumb.gif
I can hook you up with some one tire fire. for a small fee

Attachments

• wheelie.jpg
    wheelie.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 517
I meant the tires Chris. I like my buggy WWWAAAYYY to much to let it go.

Tim is not running 42.5 boggers, he is going with Stock thornbirds.
I heard everybody was gonna start running these.
Is it true? :afro:

Latest posts