• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Eastbound and Down

InDaShop

Dont Tread On Me
Holy ****, how did this show make it to the second season before I caught wind of it?
Only seen one episode and I'm hooked. Funniest crossing the line **** I've seen in a long time. WOW is all I can say, I love it!

Seriously the episode I watched opened up with Kenny Powers narrating about how bad ass he has it, and how "trim" is raining down on him while the scene is three chick jumping up and down showing their tits. :****:

Anyone else watched this comedy?

Kenny Powers
ebdmain.jpg

You need to see Season 1, **** is hilarious. Last year was first series/pilot, so only 8 episodes to catch up on. Last night was the 3rd or 4th episode this season.

It is really damn funny, I love how he treats his assistant Stevie. There are a ton of good compilation videos on YouTube of Kenny Power's quotes. "I can throw the ball faster than ****!"

One of my old buddies let me borrow the dvd's awhile back because we don't get HBO either. Holy crap. That show is awesome. Wait til you see Will Ferrell as a car saleman in the show.
hunterstep-jpeg.jpg

Nasty, I think about you every time I watch it.

If I was chubby, I would be all over Kenny ****in Powers for my Halloween costume.

B Gillespie said:
Nasty, I think about you every time I watch it.

If I was chubby, I would be all over Kenny ****in Powers for my Halloween costume.
jabnasty said:
**** thats a good idea for a halloween costume already got the goat just need the mullet.
B Gillespie said:
I still have my mullet wig from Halloween three years ago when my costume was Jabnasty.

this convo cracked me the **** up, and would you too if you knew Matt laughing1

B Gillespie said:
I still have my mullet wig from Halloween three years ago when my costume was Jabnasty.

bawahaaaaaaaa seriously a JabNasty costume would rock!
BigJim coveralls and Conductor hat, a mullet and a case of Keystone's to carry around, GENIOUS!!! Extra Points for Asian Hooker!

Buddy at work is going as Keith Stone this year.

Also, not just any mullet will do, it must be a permullet...

InDaShop said:
bawahaaaaaaaa seriously a JabNasty costume would rock!
BigJim coveralls and Conductor hat, a mullet and a case of Keystone's to carry around, GENIOUS!!! Extra Points for Asian Hooker!
Or you can go for the beach Nasty look and wear swim trunks and cowboy boots :****:

How did this turn into a thread of how many pictures you can find of me on the net wearing stupid ****. I do need to find my hat though for clayton this weekend.

KP is a wonderful man!!

"I like to buttfuck fine ladies.....will I chokehold a bitch well maybe...."

"There's no I in team....but there is a "u" in ****...."