• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Easter wknd @ reiter

Mrblue

Good times with new friends from the north!
Sarg invited us to join him and money mark with some of their buds from canada.... here are some pics:awesomework:

Last edited:
Is that, was that, no that couldn't have been:eeek:.....
that door is supposed to be attached to the rig Larry!!!:fawkdancesmiley:
Looks like a great time!!! What happened to your rig Money???

Last edited:
Good to see you guys out there.....finally.:awesomework: Shoulda stayed for the night wheeling.....:redneck::thud:

T-case adapter bolts came loose. No biggie but I didn't want to make a minor issue into something worse.....so on the trailer it went and I became a passenger for the day.

Hehe....:eeek: Is that one MM bolt still in there???:stirpot::redneck:

It was definitely a good time, here are a few pics I got.

P1010220.jpg

P1010222.jpg

P1010225.jpg

P1010226.jpg

P1010227.jpg

P1010228.jpg

P1010229.jpg

P1010232.jpg

P1010241.jpg

P1010246.jpg

P1010248.jpg

P1010249.jpg

T-case adapter bolts came loose. No biggie but I didn't want to make a minor issue into something worse.....so on the trailer it went and I became a passenger for the day.
Moneys not a very good passenger. he was trying to push his feet through the floorboards of my truck all day like he was operating the brakes and gas:D

Jay luke tried to out do you.:haha:

Is he all good? Close to disaster or did he go over? His endo a few weeks back was pretty sweet. Hope he drove out of his latest manouver as well.

Money as a passenger sounds funny! He never usualy even gets out of his rig. Drives over whatever he has to so he can PARK next to you to talk, cause he's not getting out. Was he like Old Blue's Mascot, just happily rides around in the passenger seat?

Moneys not a very good passenger. he was trying to push his feet through the floorboards of my truck all day like he was operating the brakes and gas:D

:haha::haha::haha: Money ya just need to learn when in mark's co-pilot seat that sooner or later your going to eat dirt!!!!!:haha::haha::haha: and the passenger side pedals dont work very good!!!!:haha::haha::haha::awesomework::beer:

Is he all good? Close to disaster or did he go over? His endo a few weeks back was pretty sweet. Hope he drove out of his latest manouver as well.

Money as a passenger sounds funny! He never usualy even gets out of his rig. Drives over whatever he has to so he can PARK next to you to talk, cause he's not getting out. Was he like Old Blue's Mascot, just happily rides around in the passenger seat?
Everything is all good with jason and his rig. I think maybe his pride got hurt a bit but thats it.
:haha::haha::haha: Money ya just need to learn when in mark's co-pilot seat that sooner or later your going to eat dirt!!!!!:haha::haha::haha: and the passenger side pedals dont work very good!!!!:haha::haha::haha::awesomework::beer:
Only took about a 1/2 hour to break him in.:D

he wasnt him self all day. kinda like the kid that broke his favorate toy and sat in the corner with his arms crossed:haha::haha::haha::haha:

good times and great wheelin:awesomework: