• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

EB Customs "BlaJKout"

EsPowell said:
This one tops Gin and Juice and I didn't think that was possible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
makes me want to put Ginny up for sale and have Stephen build me another one. I can't wait to see what's next

BAD ASS!! :****:

I'm really liking the way you mounted the Trans. and T-case from the top instead of the bottom.

Wow, thanks for all the great comments guys! Like I said, build threads are GREAT for motivation! loller.gif

Patriot Customs said:
Wow! So impressive! Your builds are very humbling to me as a fabricator. I hope you have a good reason for not doing this fulltime! thumb.gif

I get asked this question all the time. I dream about going into business myself but guess I'm just scared to take the plunge.

Very cool, you do great work. And I never say that about anybody's work unless in 6 figure desert trucks lol. If you have a day job that you like I would say keep it :****: Building stuff is a labor of love and your not gonna get rich doing it.

stano said:
Dang all that woopow, and no woopow pedal........kidding! smokin' nice build!

Here it is. ;D

Attachments

• IMG_2776.JPG
    IMG_2776.JPG
    322.1 KB · Views: 130
Picked up some sheet metal today and couldn't resist. Skins just make a buggy look so much better.

Attachments

• IMG_2787.JPG
    IMG_2787.JPG
    354.7 KB · Views: 144
Dude by far u have taking the spot of being my favorite fabricator man and knocking Woodly off in no easy feat but damn ur work is flashemifyougotem and another amazing build bro

Latest posts