• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

EB Customs "BlaJKout"

EsPowell said:
This one tops Gin and Juice and I didn't think that was possible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
makes me want to put Ginny up for sale and have Stephen build me another one. I can't wait to see what's next

BAD ASS!! :****:

I'm really liking the way you mounted the Trans. and T-case from the top instead of the bottom.

Wow, thanks for all the great comments guys! Like I said, build threads are GREAT for motivation! loller.gif

Patriot Customs said:
Wow! So impressive! Your builds are very humbling to me as a fabricator. I hope you have a good reason for not doing this fulltime! thumb.gif

I get asked this question all the time. I dream about going into business myself but guess I'm just scared to take the plunge.

Very cool, you do great work. And I never say that about anybody's work unless in 6 figure desert trucks lol. If you have a day job that you like I would say keep it :****: Building stuff is a labor of love and your not gonna get rich doing it.

stano said:
Dang all that woopow, and no woopow pedal........kidding! smokin' nice build!

Here it is. ;D

Attachments

• IMG_2776.JPG
    IMG_2776.JPG
    322.1 KB · Views: 136
Picked up some sheet metal today and couldn't resist. Skins just make a buggy look so much better.

Attachments

• IMG_2787.JPG
    IMG_2787.JPG
    354.7 KB · Views: 149
Dude by far u have taking the spot of being my favorite fabricator man and knocking Woodly off in no easy feat but damn ur work is flashemifyougotem and another amazing build bro