• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

eh, for the hunters 35% For Man Balls thnx to Bigsillys gay ass...

Re: eh, for the hunters

Kansas has some nasty deer. I have severl huntin DVDs and kansas is in everyone. Our deer are small, I would like to make it to TX or somewhere, where the racks are big.

them deer would be dead on nov. 16
i think thats the first day of gun season in al

under_psi said:
leave those deer alone....they ain't done **** to yall....

damn!
I don't hear you complain when I give you sausage.... :flipoff1:

bigsilly said:
I don't hear you complain when I give you sausage.... :flipoff1:

So thats what yall did between Indy and Attica. And went and looked at a trailer with a living quarters. Wyatt mentioned in his thread that the bed was big. :flipoff1:

pulled my pics last week . had 540 on camera , put new card and batterys in . here in lynchburg tn we are swamped with deer

OMG DUDE!!!!

WTF IS THAT!!!

nozan3.jpg

I know I wish deer season would come on.We need some groceries.(all we eat as far as red meat) Just about the whole state of Alabama has 71 doe days this season.Thats the entire gun season.The state must want them "thinned" out.

Had to bump this back up. Nolen said he did not see it the first time around... molaugh

imarockfan said:
I know I wish deer season would come on.We need some groceries.(all we eat as far as red meat) Just about the whole state of Alabama has 71 doe days this season.Thats the entire gun season.The state must want them "thinned" out.

They need thinned out. Our buck to doe ratio is all jacked up.

I'm gonna do my part. thumb.gif Got the Switchback XT tuned and ready....Can't wait til next month!! loller.gif

Where do you guys hunt at? I'm in a Cullman Co. lease.

Draco, I hunt mostly in Randolph County,right below the dam at Lake Wedowee.We also have some land in Clay county.Been trying to get Clay countys first Pope & Young .They are just really hard to see with all the does around.