• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

eh, for the hunters 35% For Man Balls thnx to Bigsillys gay ass...

no, actually hunting straight north of fred brewers on bob nicholson's place where the long driveway goes up the hill off of osawatomie road. about 240 total. 1/3 each of crops, timber, and brome that has not been cut in about 10 years due to creek crossing washing out. started this summer with skid steer, tractor and mower, feeders, food plots, etc.

somebody must be sick of railroadin today.
that's a nice fuggin rack.
one just smaller than that, HUGE spread 8 point ran out of the field below the house tuesday night wehn I was headed in. he hit the pavement with the fresh cold rain hitting it and slipped, right in front of the black dodge. someone needs to claim him before he takes out my grille. I hate deer......and turkey. I really hate turkey

i can handle that for you. just got home from work. steve called and we worked 2 hours and got paid for 6 hours of OT :spin: God Bless the railroad

no, steve shay. he is a foreman. brian shay is the lead welder and i work under him. i just go in for ot when he gets called cuase his guy lives in parsons

cash talks said:
heres a good one. notice his head is down, so i have no f-ing idea how big he is, but hopefully by the end of the weekend i will give you some better shots thumb.gif

Damn, that is a stud. Hope you get him!

I am jealous. Most of our deer are "small" up here. My buddy got this 10 pointer yesterday. Sorry for the pic, took it with my phone before we gutted it.
1108081328a.jpg

not a bad deer man! would have been a stud a year though! :flipoff1:

I still want to become a resident in Kansas.....who wants to let me "live" at their place? :flipoff1: :drinkers: damn outta state license is fawkin rediculous and hard to get.

Brian

seriously....I am interested in this. A Kansas hunt has been on my list for years! just lemme know what I gotta do.
I would prefer to bow hunt, but I would rifle hunt if that was the only option.

InDaShop said:
Maybe get something setup for next year. Just get your hunting permit. You wont need a personal deer tag were we'll be going. Landowners are issued tags and we'll go out and fill a handful.

Last time I went out to Sylvan Grove to hunt we ended up on a ranch in Paradise, Kansas silly the deer we saw. And I cant say it enough. These southern deer are TINY!!!!
[
quote author=1TONZR2 link=topic=3613.msg74389#msg74389 date=1226333187]
seriously....I am interested in this. A Kansas hunt has been on my list for years! just lemme know what I gotta do.
I would prefer to bow hunt, but I would rifle hunt if that was the only option.
[/quote]

We need to make this happen. I am down for a trip up there. I had been talking to Kelly about it for this year but I just did not put enough emphasis on it.

Ill ride along and hunt beer... you guys can chase Bambi around, me and Miles will be at Bonita's waiting on Bones to show up on whatever latest motorcycle he owns he is riding. :flipoff1:

InDaShop said:
they'll need to apply for the deer permits for there land as land owners, and await their allocation. I think mom got 3 tags this year. Two were for Doe's, and one was for either.
wonder how many per 40 acres? I could get one for my 40. I wonder what Ron could get. he has amazing fawking ground along that train line by bob's old home place. That woudl be the ****. he has buddies from St Louis that he lets come over and hunt it and take a buck every year. He could probably be persuaded to let the land and stands go for a week for a bit of coin.

blacksheep10 said:
I said bring it. I can set something up If I have months of notice to tell dad and my bro in law we will have hunters.
I know, I know... I got lazy and had a lot going on this year that I just did not concern myself with it. We WILL get a head start on it for next year and make it happen. I want the Paola experience :woody: