• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

eh, for the hunters 35% For Man Balls thnx to Bigsillys gay ass...

Re: eh, for the hunters

rode down to mt. olive today to pick up a smoker and on 65 (across from the temp weight station between sardis and mary buck.) I seen a heavy antlered 8 or 10 pt and a dark antlered 6 or 8 ,couldn't see brow tines, grazing with 3 does right next to the fence and then bout 100 yards off in the strip pit there was another doe coming out. I've got buck fever from hell and I probably won't pick up a gun this year.

CDY_0081.jpg

CDY_0062.jpg

CDY_0048.jpg

CDY_0115.jpg

other lease, bout 2miles away... Less that 2 weeks away! :eat:

We just got our cameras out a couple of weeks ago. So far if we were coon hunting we would be in business.
And also had some buddies test one camera out....

[attachment deleted by admin]

Ahhh damnit.... :flipoff1:

I'm ready to kill something! 13 days and counting....can't wait.

Draco said:
Ahhh damnit.... :flipoff1:

I'm ready to kill something! 13 days and counting....can't wait.
I will be hunting tomorrow. Season opened here in Mississippi yesterday. I was going to go but I had to go way out of town for work and it was going to be a 3 hour drive to the camp. Just was not worth it. But it is awn this weekend.

bigsilly said:
I will be hunting tomorrow. Season opened here in Mississippi yesterday. I was going to go but I had to go way out of town for work and it was going to be a 3 hour drive to the camp. Just was not worth it. But it is awn this weekend.

GOOD LUCK!! thumb.gif

bigsilly said:

Good Luck...Charlie would like some deer Sausage too.. :eat:

CDY_0018.jpg
this is the deer earlier in the thread. not as big as i thought he would be.... -note extra beam coming out on the right main beam....

CDY_0006.jpg

Originally posted by jrhall88:
[QB] well this made my day..... I found a couple scrapes in this bald spot in the middle of a thicket. I decided to hang my camera there for the week of halloween because i knew i was goin to be riding... Mabye i should of went huntin instead. :eek: im goin in a day or so to hang a stand for early muzzle loader season now....

CDY_0003.jpg

CDY_0004-1.jpg

CDY_0017.jpg

CDY_0018-1.jpg

CDY_0023.jpg

CDY_0029.jpg

CDY_0031.jpg
[/QB]

if i could figure out how to pull pics from my yahoo account, i would post a couple up. first time with a bow. dad in law has begged me to for years, but due to brother in laws who do not own their own truck or atv, that is the only time of year they pay attention to their dad, so i always stayed away, but due to recent conflict with them, its time to stir the pot, so went out and buy everytthing(costs a **** ton to get into bow hunting by the way) and here we go thumb.gif

heres one, wife may have deleted a couple of better ones, will see if this works and will look for the other ones. thank you joel though for the offer

heres a good one. notice his head is down, so i have no f-ing idea how big he is, but hopefully by the end of the weekend i will give you some better shots thumb.gif