• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Elbe busy wild. 12/16

Tbone88

Heading to Elbe hills this Sunday the 16th to run the busy wild. Have about 4 toyotas going. Meeting at the Elbe gas station by hobo inn at 8:30. Anyone else wanna join or going to be up there...

cooper creek

may not join you this weekend but me and a buddy where up there this last weekend at lake christine and it had about a foot of snow up there. did notice the road that goes to the right about half way up has been shut down due to a rockslide. have fun and be safe

I will be Camping in the Elbe campground in a exo'ed 4runner, a exo'ed pathfinder and a Jeep buggy. We would like to come on a run up the snow if our rigs are still in one peace...LOL! What time will you be meeting and where? :beer:

I will be Camping in the Elbe campground in a exo'ed 4runner, a exo'ed pathfinder and a Jeep buggy. We would like to come on a run up the snow if our rigs are still in one peace...LOL! What time will you be meeting and where? :beer:

According to the weather predictions you will be getting snow at Elbe camp ground Saturday!!:awesomework:

I think I would like to go. Will there be snow in the parking lot for I am towing with two wheel drive truck?

Its not the parking lot but the couple hills to get there. I have had to park at the first corner just past where the gravel starts before due to snow..

If I am able to make it I will be in a blue slightly modded toy.. :awesomework:

parked down on the highway had a great time nice people

be carefull parking at the grange hall on the highway, they told me they would have us towed if we parked there.
ive only parked there when there was a ton of snow and knew they would not be there. and by a ton i mean 2 feet at the hall!

We have parked at the fire station by the park side of the parking lot when the snow was deep numerous times with no problems.