• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Elbe Hills Focus Group

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the biggest problem is the "LACK OF WHAT IS GOING ON".

I am willing to bet that the majority of the 4x4 comminty does not know what is going on. I am new to the online 4x4 community, and non-of the people i know off line knew what was going on untill i told them.

tHIS IS EXACTLY WHY PEOPLE NEED TO JOIN A CLUB LIKE; PNW4WDA

It will keep you upto date when you don't know where to look for info.

*(Yes - I'am about to join the PNW4WDA.)

Since it's a reputable CLUB and has a good standing in the 4x4 community. so i've made a choice to be part of that. if everyone was given a special offroading license, that too might help. but for now, joining a reputable club makes all the difference inthe world. It's a small price to pay to be a member & everyone is welcomed. not alot of requirements either. i suggest everyone check out this link that is intrested in this focus meeting coming up;

http://www.pnw4wda.org/membership/index.htm

Edited the toyota thing I see...:looser:

Stand behind your words, little fella...:awesomework:

I removed that because I knew it would be taken as me calling everyone in a Toyota a **** bag, which isn't the case. IMO, The **** bags are the ones who have 38+ tires and will sit there in low-low-low buzzing their squirrels to 9 grand digging holes in the trail, that swallow the average sized rig that the trail was built for, instead of lugging the motor a little to get traction or pulling cable.

Im guessing your next rig will be a jeep.:eeek:

Why would I want to downgrade? :eeek:

I removed that because I knew it would be taken as me calling everyone in a Toyota a **** bag, which isn't the case. IMO, The **** bags are the ones who have 38+ tires and will sit there in low-low-low buzzing their squirrels to 9 grand digging holes in the trail, that swallow the average sized rig that the trail was built for, instead of lugging the motor a little to get traction or pulling cable.

Why would I want to downgrade? :eeek:

Im gladyou said that..:awesomework:

You mean like this... You have to get into the vid a little bit, but there's some 37s and some wheel digging with something a little smaller... 6:00 min point shows some good wheel spinin'...
Yep, it's the busywild...

[youtube]kmczZKgNhdM[/youtube]

Last edited:
Nice try, but that's my video, and they are/did pulling/pulled cable.

That section was closed and bypassed almost 2 years ago now.

Last edited:
SUNP0036-1.jpg

SUNP0045-1.jpg

SUNP0055.jpg

Not everything makes the final cut. :; :awesomework:

The said wheel spinning you blame the toyota guys for made the cut...:cool:

Something about the pot and the kettle comes to mind...:fawkdancesmiley:

sized rig that the trail was built for, instead of lugging the motor a little to get traction or pulling cable.

I don't think I griped about tire spinning.. I griped about people who refuse to pull cable after its' obvious they aren't going forward and continue to dig. We pulled cable...

I'm sorry you're butt hurt over not having as many places to wheel your full size as you would like, and that the majority of users don't want their trails destroyed by rigs that don't belong there. I was a full size guy, and when I found that I wouldn't be able to fit on the trails here, I built a compact rig that fit instead. Maybe you should start shopping for an S-10 to build or something?

:awesomework:

reminds me why i dont like the "Busy Wild" and its even worse now. We run it only a coulpe times a year and i dread going every time.

I don't think I griped about tire spinning.. I griped about people who refuse to pull cable after its' obvious they aren't going forward and continue to dig. We pulled cable...

I'm sorry you're butt hurt over not having as many places to wheel your full size as you would like, and that the majority of users don't want their trails destroyed by rigs that don't belong there. I was a full size guy, and when I found that I wouldn't be able to fit on the trails here, I built a compact rig that fit instead. Maybe you should start shopping for an S-10 to build or something?

:awesomework:

I'm not butt hurt,,, I know what my rig can and cannot do... And I'm not afraid of pulling out some cable...:rolleyes:

Now that your off your soap box,,, try not to **** where you eat,,, turbo...:D

I'm not butt hurt,,, I know what my rig can and cannot do... And I'm not afraid of pulling out some cable...:rolleyes:

i think i caught some of what you have said; correct me if i'am wrong... k

You said 38 yrs of offroading experience.... *(in those 38yrs you never heard or knew about trail restrictions?)

you said you've run the BUSY a couple times already in the BLAZER

*(again... 38 yrs of offroading experience)

your angry that your not allowed to run the trails you want to or feel you have every right to - since you pay taxes too!

again, *(38 yrs of offroad experience)

I'am not the dullest tool in my own shed, yes even i ned some sharpening sometimes too. but i'am wondering - if you put aside YOUR ignorance for just a few moments. and listen to what some of us are trying to say to you... it might just sink in.

YES - WE UNDERSTAND - YOU CAN AND HAVE... RAN THE BUSYWILD IN A BLAZER AND WERE ABLE NOT TO SCRAPE THE TREES OR LEAVE DESTRUCTION. BUT THE TRAIL WAS NOT INTENDED FOR FULLSIZE RIGS.

and that you willingly know this, yet openly admit it and have no shame.

WHATS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND, this trail section was meant for SWB rigs. there are trails there that a fullsize rig can and do travel on. there are other areas as well in other locations throughout the state of wa.

but you and your 38yrs of experience - like the other guys, that are told in person - *(like you flamed a member on here for saying to you.)

YOU AND YOUR 38YRS OF EXPERIENCE - DO NOT BELONG ON THE BUSYWILD in a fullsize rig.

maybe things will change, but as it sits... your not allowed on the trail named BUSYWILD in a fullsize rig. i've taken alot of heat, threats, and even a gun pulled on me for confronting others that - MAYBE - just maybe they did not know. or they did know and like you... told me to go fawk myself.

I now carry... hope to never use it. but i'm tired of dealing with people who won't listen to reason and just except it. hopefully we do get a sanction and rules / restrictions in writing so as always, we the users, that use the trails in the manner they were meant to be used, can police it ourselfs.

I've ask you, to see both sides and wait to hear the DNR's response for a solution to this. this thread reflects both sides now.

so how do we - meet in the middle?

In order to please everyone, and the ones we don't - except it and follow along with the ruling.

Amazing...actually sad the level of ignorance in this thread. Wheeling is not about entitlement, even more so on public lands. Know how the game is played (or get yourself educated) or stop playing because you **** it up for the rest of us.

i think i caught some of what you have said; correct me if i'am wrong... k

You said 38 yrs of offroading experience.... *(in those 38yrs you never heard or knew about trail restrictions?)

you said you've run the BUSY a couple times already in the BLAZER

*(again... 38 yrs of offroading experience)

your angry that your not allowed to run the trails you want to or feel you have every right to - since you pay taxes too!

again, *(38 yrs of offroad experience)

I'am not the dullest tool in my own shed, yes even i ned some sharpening sometimes too. but i'am wondering - if you put aside YOUR ignorance for just a few moments. and listen to what some of us are trying to say to you... it might just sink in.

YES - WE UNDERSTAND - YOU CAN AND HAVE... RAN THE BUSYWILD IN A BLAZER AND WERE ABLE NOT TO SCRAPE THE TREES OR LEAVE DESTRUCTION. BUT THE TRAIL WAS NOT INTENDED FOR FULLSIZE RIGS.

and that you willingly know this, yet openly admit it and have no shame.

WHATS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND, this trail section was meant for SWB rigs. there are trails there that a fullsize rig can and do travel on. there are other areas as well in other locations throughout the state of wa.

but you and your 38yrs of experience - like the other guys, that are told in person - *(like you flamed a member on here for saying to you.)

YOU AND YOUR 38YRS OF EXPERIENCE - DO NOT BELONG ON THE BUSYWILD in a fullsize rig.

maybe things will change, but as it sits... your not allowed on the trail named BUSYWILD in a fullsize rig. i've taken alot of heat, threats, and even a gun pulled on me for confronting others that - MAYBE - just maybe they did not know. or they did know and like you... told me to go fawk myself.

I now carry... hope to never use it. but i'm tired of dealing with people who won't listen to reason and just except it. hopefully we do get a sanction and rules / restrictions in writing so as always, we the users, that use the trails in the manner they were meant to be used, can police it ourselfs.

I've ask you, to see both sides and wait to hear the DNR's response for a solution to this. this thread reflects both sides now.

so how do we - meet in the middle?

In order to please everyone, and the ones we don't - except it and follow along with the ruling.

You surprise me, I've lived in this state for 38yrs...

Reading comprehension wasn't your strongest subject was it???:awesomework:

That said, this is a great way to air out all the animosity between the different wheelers and their rigs...

All of this is better said here than at the meeting...

And I don't care what you have for a rig, if I'm on a trail and you need help I'm there...

I really think most of you need to take your meds...:cool:

Amazing...actually sad the level of ignorance in this thread. Wheeling is not about entitlement, even more so on public lands. Know how the game is played (or get yourself educated) or stop playing because you **** it up for the rest of us.

What saddens me is your twisted view of entitlement...

What entitles you to be on any trail???

You really have a sense of being better than everyone else because your smaller and won't do any damage???

I think you should be alot more informed before you speak,,, pumpkin...

:cheer: :cheer: Cant we all just get along... :cheer: :cheer:

It's usually the built rigs that want a challenge is it not?
The Busy is a challenging trail correct?

Maybe the problem is there is a lack of challenging trails in the area...

What does it take to get more trails created?

Goat ya wanna go run the wild with me? :kissmybutt:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts