• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Elbe Hills Work Party July 12 - 13 (WOW)

mud4funtoy

Wheelers of Washington Association and its members are eager to get out there and make a differance.
Our first Elbe trial maintenence party is July 12th and 13th. We will be starting At 8:30 am both Days.
Our coordinators have been in touch with Nancy and will post more info up soon about what our plans are and what is needed.
My job is to advertise it.
We have some great stuff to give away at the end of the day to our
Volenteers.
Show up and sighn in. You will be given a free ticket and at the end of the day (WOW) will give some cool stuff away.

So Far we have:

2 Gas cards Value of $50.00 Each

A $150.00 Gift certificate from Bobby Long

2 free weekend rental toilets delivered anywhere in Pierce or Thurston county Donated by Honey Bucket with a Value of over $ 200.00

A Gift Certifiate from 4 Wheel Parts

We need to have a big show of people and get lots of good work done. Please come out and be a part of making a differance.

Keep a eye on this post for more updates from ( WOW ) and our Elbe land matters Chair

I will be there but with a blown motor in my tow rig and a toasted tranny in my blazer i will be riding bitch with someone.

Me and a bunch of my buddies who have been to all of the WOW meetings from the start will be there. I'm working on getting the company i work for mini excavator just waiting for the boss man to give me an answer but i'll see everyone up there and all of our board members you guys are doing a great job keep the awesome work up

Another great donation to give away for the work party
A $25 gift cerificate to Butcher Boys Beef Outlet.

Me and a bunch of my buddies who have been to all of the WOW meetings from the start will be there. I'm working on getting the company i work for mini excavator just waiting for the boss man to give me an answer but i'll see everyone up there and all of our board members you guys are doing a great job keep the awesome work up
That would be sweet. Donations like that are greatly appreciated. Let your boss know that I will add him to my sponsors list on my web page www.mudslingers4x4.com along with a big thankyou.

Also Thanks for the support that is also greatly appreciated. we will have a fun weekend and we will make a good impact on the trail system.

You are also founding members.
People like you and your friends make me PROUD...........................:D

I plan on attending and would like to become a member of WOW. If I need to work that weekend I can only be there till 2 pmish one day. If I don't work I can be there both days.

Are any of you guys planning on camping out Saturday night? Is there camping at Elbe? I have only been there once.

:beer:

I plan on attending and would like to become a member of WOW. If I need to work that weekend I can only be there till 2 pmish one day. If I don't work I can be there both days.

Are any of you guys planning on camping out Saturday night? Is there camping at Elbe? I have only been there once.

:beer:
Yes, there is camping at Elbe. I am sure there will be people staying the weekend up there.

So I just got off the phone with Nancy Barker and I will be doing a walk around with her tomorrow at 10 am. :awesomework: