• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Elbe Hills Work Party July 12 - 13 (WOW)

i haven't heard back from my boss yet but i'm sure that he won't care i just have to remind him that i'll be taking it.

I may be there (saturday only), i will know tomorrow.

Where are you meeting ? Camp ground ?

What trail is going to be worked on ( in case I am late)?

We are meeting in the camp ground at the the shelter to sign in. We are working on the busy wild. There will be someone at the camp ground all day.

Tools needed are Chain saws, recovery gear, snatch blocks, chains and straps, winches, gloves, safety glasses, shovels, pics, pry bars, and trucks that can haul rock,

If anyone has questions please contact Richie on this board as he is the elbe hills spokesmen. He has the work party all worked out to be a very productive weekend. If we all work together as a team the goal will be met . I hope to see alot of you there .:awesomework:

If anyone has questions please contact Richie on this board as he is the elbe hills spokesmen. He has the work party all worked out to be a very productive weekend. If we all work together as a team the goal will be met . I hope to see alot of you there .:awesomework:

Brian has also had a big hand in getting the work party organized along with Richie. I am really proud of their combined efforts to make this a success for all of us. :awesomework: :awesomework: :awesomework: :cheer:

They did not have much time to get everything organized only 2 weeks.

We all need to show up and give them the support they need to make this work party a huge success.

Billy Bobs Off Road in Puyallup is also donating a bunch of cool stuff. Not sure what it all is becouse he asked that our President of WOW pick it up. Between Corey's massive amount of school work and his hard work in keeping this association running he keeps missing Bob. So the Mistry gift will be from Billy Bobs Offroad. Most of you probaly know this allready but if you don't, I want to let you know that Bob is a huge supporter of our sport and is allways willing to do anything he can to support our sport.

THANKS BOB WE ARE VERY GREATFUL FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT:awesomework: :cheer: :D

Last edited:
I also heard that Bobby Long is planning on coming and wants to have a big cook out on Sat after the work party.:cheer: Corey and Barbra also have been working real hard on gettining the work party together and have all the details.:D

I want to add another Thanks to Bobby and Tina Long

They have Donated a gift certificate for $150.00 and also are willing to help out in any way they can. They have been huge supporters of our sport and many previouse work parties. :awesomework: THANKYOU:D

At the meeting we decided to have a pot luck on Sat night. Bobby and tina are bringing something speacial. WOW will bring the burgers and hot dogs and everyone else can gring what ever you want to go with it.

This trail maintenence party is Saturday and Sunday!!!

All people that volunteer to work will have a chance to get free stuff. Billy Bobs Offroad (926-0447) donated a tow strap, and a set of Trail-Gear weld on shock hoops.

We should also have a mini excavator and a 4x4 John Deere tractor to do hard digging and rock moving too.
:hi:

We are looking for someone to hau la mini excavator for us to elbe for the weekend from Hertz in yelm. It is a small one and could be hauled on a car trailer.

Brian h, just called and said he would pick it up.........................
:awesomework: :awesomework: :awesomework:

They wont let me tow it with my tahoe and they dont have a trailer for to haul it with. Im going to try and find a truck and trailer that i can haul it with. If you have one and are willing to haul it let me know..... (253) 241-0561

Latest posts