• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Elbe Hills Work Party July 12 - 13 (WOW)

Dont forget that we are going to have a bbq/potluck after the work party tomorrow night. Bring a plate of food with you if you can. I will be suppling hamburgers hot dogs and condiments. If someone can please bring paper plates and utensils. Thanks for your help everyone!!!!:awesomework:

Dont forget that we are going to have a bbq/potluck after the work party tomorrow night. Bring a plate of food with you if you can. I will be suppling hamburgers hot dogs and condiments. If someone can please bring paper plates and utensils. Thanks for your help everyone!!!!:awesomework:

Damn!!!:mad:

I can't be up there 'til Sunday... Damn weddings...

First off I would like to thank everybody that showed up. Cant say it enough.... THANK YOU!!!!:awesomework:

So everything that was on the list of stuff that Nancy wanted to be done was completed + more. The busy wild is now complete. All water catch basins are in.........all the water bars are in....... all the by passes that nancy was concerned about are blocked off...... one of the mud holes that seemed to not have a bottom and was a winch fest on memorial day now has a bottom. A lot of work got done this weekend and what a great work party it turned out to be. :awesomework:

I would also like to thank the members of WoW for all there hard work this weekend. I walked the trail today and the work looked exellent. I believe with you guys helping out with the trail maint up there we will never be short on help again.... Great Job Guys And Gals :awesomework:

I would also like to thank the members of WoW for all there hard work this weekend. I walked the trail today and the work looked exellent. I believe with you guys helping out with the trail maint up there we will never be short on help again.... Great Job Guys And Gals :awesomework:

Thanks for stopping by...... give me a ring a.s.ap. (253)241-0561

I was realy impressed with everyone and the amount of work accomplished.:awesomework: Haven't seen a group of people work so good together in a long time. :awesomework: It is a privalge for me to hang out with such great people Thanks.:D Being a part of WOW makes me proud..........:D

I was realy impressed with everyone and the amount of work accomplished.:awesomework: Haven't seen a group of people work so good together in a long time. :awesomework: It is a privalge for me to hang out with such great people Thanks.:D Being a part of WOW makes me proud..........:D

Thanks for your help steve...... also thanks for the good laugh.:awesomework: :haha:

Thanks for the fix on the drive line Bobby, and thanks to the guy who brought it to me. I woke up to put it in and Casey suprised me with installing it before I got up. Tell Tina That The trail chicken is welcome at any WOW Function.

Casey, Brian and Anthony fixed my spring. And Brian got me out of a pickle. The food was great, the company was better, the late night huge screen video's were even better. The way I figure it the best thing I can do for my family and my self is to be sure I am with WOW members when I go wheeling. I will be sure to be taken care of and have a excellent time........:D :D :D

We forgot to draw for the Honey bucket 2 free rental toilets and the 4 wheel parts gift certificate so we will need to put everyones name in the hat again that came to the work party and draw at the next WOW meeting.

Forgot to add this.
My wife and son saw a bear crossing the road when they left it was about 100 yards pass the gravel pit where people shoot. She said it was on its hind legs and then ran down the hill. I have spent alot of time in the woods and have never spotted a bear. My boy was super excited when I got home. Pretty cool..............

Super job guys. I hate missing work parties, I've always thought that they were as much fun as they were work.

Latest posts