• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Elbe Hills work party

grant1

There is a work party at Elbe on April 30 & May 1.
Dog pound will be serving lunch.
Come out and help keep our trails clean, healthy and open.
See everybody there!

I will haul the W.O.W offroad trailer up. There is a water hole by a bridge that needs to be filled in. Hopefully there will be a Bobcat or tractor there to load some rock.

All the bridges need the dirt cleaned off them so the wood does not rot. There is alot of trash that needs to be picked up too.

If no one else volunteers then I will do it. I have an extra pintle receiver hitch too.

I was wondering, because you asked if I was gonna drag it around...

I have to fix somethings on the Blazer after last weekend...

We'll have to figure things out...

Have to talked with Heath, Joe or Nancy???

I will haul the W.O.W offroad trailer up. There is a water hole by a bridge that needs to be filled in. Hopefully there will be a Bobcat or tractor there to load some rock.

All the bridges need the dirt cleaned off them so the wood does not rot. There is alot of trash that needs to be picked up too.

What water hole? what bridge/trail?

I was wondering, because you asked if I was gonna drag it around...

I have to fix somethings on the Blazer after last weekend...

We'll have to figure things out...

Have to talked with Heath, Joe or Nancy???

There is the small trailer that I can haul around if you want to use the bigger one. I left Nancy a message yesterday asking if there is going to be something with a bucket to load rocks.

What water hole? what bridge/trail?

Gotcha trail. There is a 6' diameter waterhole that is eroding the bridge approach.

I talked with Heath this morning. Due to the sloppy wet conditions as well as budget constraints we wont have any equiptment at this WP. Both Heath and Nancy feel more damage would be done then its worth to haul in rock or use equipt on the trails in the condition their in. It looks like most of the work to be done will be hand type labor draining water holes and fixing water bars. Guess there is a lot of trash to clean up as well:booo: Should be a flyer posted shortly and more info as I get it.

After last weekend, I'll not be ready. A busted steering arm opened a can of worms.

do ya need a fresh knuckle gibby/studs I gotcha just come by what side did u brake?

You have a spare Dana 60 knuckle?

The knuckle is fine actually. I have to drill out the high steer arm and drill/tap the knuckle to handle bigger bolts. The spindle bushing was busted inside as well so I have to order those. I also noticed that the axle was much looser in the housing that I expected and getting the hub to lock/unlock was not as free as it should be. I need to pull the whole thing off and just rebuild that side while I'm at it.

I might see about coming up to clean up the 9 road and take a look at what needs to be done on the Rainier Vista bypass. I'm sure that a few load of rock dumped along the ruts or holes that developed over the winter would be all that's needed.

If anybody has a tractor or bobcat at there disposale we could use one at the work party to load the trailers with rock. Let me know please.

Thanks Heath Moyer
253-350-2584