• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Elbe Hills work party

Don't need much for tools shovel for trenching water holes and cleaning bridges gloves and garbage bags for cleaning up trash and a tractor or bobcat for loading rock in a trailer. We do have some hand tools available.

Thanks Heath Moyer
253-350-2584

Whoever is cleaning the dirt off the bridges needs a wheelbarrow or two. The dirt needs to be dumped away from the wet areas the bridges are protecting.

I found a wheeler to donate his Bobcat for loading rock into trailers :cheer:
If anyone wants to bring him a 5 gallon can of diesel, im sure he will appriciate it.

With Reiter & Naches closed and deep snow at Evans, Elbe is going to see lots of traffic next month.

Last edited:
Whoever is cleaning the dirt off the bridges needs a wheelbarrow or two. The dirt needs to be dumped away from the wet areas the bridges are protecting.

I found a wheeler to donate his Bobcat for loading rock into trailers :cheer:
If anyone wants to bring him a 5 gallon can of diesel, im sure he will appriciate it.

With Reiter & Naches closed and deep snow at Evans, Elbe is going to see lots of traffic next month.

I cannot make it, so I'll donate the cost of the fuel. Let me know what it is and I'll send him a check for the fuel.

Or if anyone in the Bonney Lake area wants to drop by my house. I have 2 5 gallon diesel cans and I keep at least 50 gallons in my transfer tank at all times. I can fill them up and have someone bring them down.

Thanks Corey that will help out. Im trying to get over to Elbe on saturday to check on the hole and to figure out the best materials for the job.

Thanks Heath Moyer

Thanks Corey that will help out. Im trying to get over to Elbe on saturday to check on the hole and to figure out the best materials for the job.

Thanks Heath Moyer

The hole by the bridge will be an easy fix. Someone told me the other spot is up to 4 or 5 lines wide. At the 4wheel parts run it was 3 lines and they all required winching.

488 people have been on this website today but only 22 say they will help at this work party :booo:

I will be there early Sunday with the family.:cheer:

Beat on my window to wake me up! If it's real early duck, as I may start throwing things...............:redneck:

Seriously though, we need people to show just so DNR see's support. If nobody shows up then it's pretty easy to say nobody cares right? What happens next.

Unfortunately we get to atone for those who trash the joint and clean up after them. If you have a spare half day bring up the daily driver and help load up trash, have lunch, meet some folks.:awesomework:

Stay for a beer after a job well done!:beer:

if anyone in the Bonney Lake area wants to drop by my house. I have 2 5 gallon diesel cans and I keep at least 50 gallons in my transfer tank at all times. I can fill them up and have someone bring them down.

Can someone pick up these 2 cans of fuel and bring them up to the campground tomorrow?

Can someone pick up these 2 cans of fuel and bring them up to the campground tomorrow?

My cell is (253) 318-8188 if anyone can come by to get them. I'll fill them up if/when someone get's here.

If not, I'll get you some money to cover the costs.

Just a few pics from the Elbe WP. We started out on the Gotcha trail and spent some time cleaning the built up mud off of the bridge. We went on to drain water holes and clear some deadfalls from the trail. After lunch we joined up with another group on the Alder loop trail and blocked of a bypass and helped harden a clear line to designate the trail. It was a pleasure to have Nancy along with us for the day even if I did try to flop the jeep and then drown her all in one water hole. :haha:

Attachments

• work 090.jpg
    work 090.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 106
  • work 093.jpg
    work 093.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 102
  • work 100.jpg
    work 100.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 112
  • work 103.jpg
    work 103.jpg