• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Elbe or Walker 9th or 10th?

Elbe is not for unbuilt rigs. .
My rig was swallowed by a hole on the busy (it was a tank trap from hell) that my buddy casey pointed me at...... it was pretty close to 5ft deep in the summer so it should be a lake now....... if you run the busy on 31's you will be running it via winchline......but there are some other trails that are real fun....the hill on the sunrise is a good place to play for a bit.......and I like to play in the rocks that where at the end of the road by the quarry (not sure if they are still there as it has been a while since I was there)

If my buddy doesn't flake out on hauling it up for me I'm taking the Sami to Elbe Sunday.

Don't know what trails we'll be on but I won't be going at it too hard with no cage and I know his dad's not going to be too hard on his CJ. Both of us are on 35's and locked rear though.

where you rolling clark? your the closest to my size.. im on 32's but im open running a winch.. plus you sold me my trailer and 4runner ahaha.. still got the 4runner it will never be done barely even started it its still in pieces..

its going to be soupy period.. evans might be snow but it might be rain as well.. elbe will be mud for sure.. either way im going to one or the other let me know..

The crack aint!:redneck:

At least, not when its wet.

Actually yes it is--Jesse made it up twice/the crack was covered in sloppy goo too!!! And he's runnin' 35's...:stirpot: However, he was denied on the Expressway rock face earlier that day....

if you come walker way then let me know, im proberbly working on my rig this weekend but if not i might go along

p.s. about those drive lines......lol

Where? All the legal trails are doable with locked 35s.

I won't be at walker this weekend after all.... sorry folks

I was there 2 weeks ago, I didn't do my normal route so I was a little mixed uthere waas some muddy sharp left turn up hill that took some major work to get up for us to get up, the expressway rock, the new crack. There are a few others, but I suppose they aren't required obstacles as there are ways around them.

I was there 2 weeks ago, I didn't do my normal route so I was a little mixed uthere waas some muddy sharp left turn up hill that took some major work to get up for us to get up, the expressway rock, the new crack. There are a few others, but I suppose they aren't required obstacles as there are ways around them.

We were there last weekend and was going the other direction around that "muddy sharp left turn up hill", so basically a "muddy downhill sharp right turn and found a broken full size Chevy there....smack dab in the middle of the muddy sharp turn. I think that trail is called "lower mainline" or something like that. Its the first trail to the left if coming in from "ShooFly".

Long story short, I had to drive around him on the inside of the turn which made for some hairy sidehill action (thought I was going to flop). I then had to turn around and try winching this guy out of there. We tried everything for 2 hours but could not get him unwedged from a tree root and out of the mud.

Eventually got Simon around him using my winch/snatchblock/tree saver and keeping him on all 4 tires, at which point my battery died.

Hopefully the owner was able to get up there the next day and get his rig out of there.

About that truck--I got a text about it on monday, talked to Kim that nite---Got the call tuesday to round up troops for the extraction....And Yesterday Jayson (subaru), Jesse (yellow yota), and Don (red CJ) went up and yanked it onto the road!!! Took about 2 hrs for them to get it off the trail.... I guess the only things missing were the carb, alternator, and battery---not bad for 5 days!!!!:awesomework: