• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Elbe---Saturday the 6th

Im half dead but up my ass is sleepy, got home 3 hours ago hahaha

Bah. I slept on a sofa-couch.. ouch ouch neck! luckily the wheelin today should snap it back in place ;)

Leaving in 5. yummy Hotcakes

hotcakes.jpg

Had a good day, the Cruiser was having some carb issues so I headed out early while everybody else headed to the Busy, the damn thing didn't want to idle and it kept loading up and backfiring on hills, I just rebuilt the carb, it kept acting up after I would beat the chit out of it, so I think there is some crud that got knocked looses or something, time for propane. :redneck:

Mike and his slow crawling kept getting hung up on the rocks, the south enders had to show him how it was done. :fawkdancesmiley:

Hopefully we will see some pics and video later, I didn't take chit.

Had a good day, the Cruiser was having some carb issues so I headed out early while everybody else headed to the Busy, the damn thing didn't want to idle and it kept loading up and backfiring on hills, I just rebuilt the carb, it kept acting up after I would beat the chit out of it, so I think there is some crud that got knocked looses or something, time for propane. :redneck:

Mike and his slow crawling kept getting hung up on the rocks, the south enders had to show him how it was done. :fawkdancesmiley:

Good wheelin with ya Les! LMAO and the south enders sure did show us what was up :haha: Thanks to brad and his friend (didnt catch his name) for quite the show goin over the rocks today!

I got a few pics and some video i will get up tomorrow as for now im going to bed i am a walking zombie:sleep::thud:

Good wheelin with ya Les! LMAO and the south enders sure did show us what was up :haha: Thanks to brad and his friend (didnt catch his name) for quite the show goin over the rocks today!

I got a few pics and some video i will get up tomorrow as for now im going to bed i am a walking zombie:sleep::thud:

It was good wheelin with you too again Sam. Haha, yeah Brad's buddy was definitely entertaining!

I probably could have kept going, it started running fine after I turned around, ran Sunrise back with no problems, but I figured it was better to be safe and not ruin the day if it decided it didn't want to run any more.

I got a couple

Les that thing is the beast. Good wheelin with ya today. That was a bummer on the carb. but at least we got most of the day in before it f$%cked up. But man that is a long drive for a one day'er. I am going to have to make it a camp over next time.

It was good wheelin with you too again Sam. Haha, yeah Brad's buddy was definitely entertaining!

I probably could have kept going, it started running fine after I turned around, ran Sunrise back with no problems, but I figured it was better to be safe and not ruin the day if it decided it didn't want to run any more.

It would have been fine. What is a wheelin trip with out one rig acting up

As long as it wasn't mind:haha: :fawkdancesmiley:

I'm Brad's buddy (Jack) and it was a fun day and nice to wheel with all of you.:beer:

And I will say it was pleasant to finally meat brad too and wheel....:D

Yeah it was good time for sure. Glad you guys made it south. Better plan another one soon while its nice out. Good crowd for sure.

Did your tranny in the dodge do fine?

ALSO WHERE ARE THE PICS????:pics:

Soooo mikey, did you MEAT brad? :redneck:
....or MEET him???:haha:

:fawkdancesmiley::fawkdancesmiley::fawkdancesmiley:

Yeah it was good time for sure. Glad you guys made it south. Better plan another one soon while its nice out. Good crowd for sure.

Did your tranny in the dodge do fine?

ALSO WHERE ARE THE PICS????:pics:

Ya I will have to make it down again--but only if you are there to taunt :fawkdancesmiley:

Oh ya made it home but it was slow goin. heck might be another trip left in the thing...

Gotta get some pics up here unless I do a face plant :haha: