• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Elbe---Saturday the 6th

Might head out there tomorrow to take a look at the Busy...

I'll likely head out there tomorrow night just to camp. Sounds like I have plenty of friends up there this weekend. I've got a meeting tomorrow evening so I wouldn't get there until 9:30 pm or later.

I'll likely head out there tomorrow night just to camp. Sounds like I have plenty of friends up there this weekend. I've got a meeting tomorrow evening so I wouldn't get there until 9:30 pm or later.

Me, Casey and the oldest boy might head up to take a look tomorrow...

I have a **** ton of stuff to do to be ready for the meeting... So, wont have any time to be up there Saturday...

Still have stuff to do to the Blazer anyways... We need way more summer than we get...

What phone :D

Perfect :awesomework:

Plans maaay have changed yet again for me...:haha:---will let ya'll know tomorrow sometime...:redneck::D

Sounds like a great idea. screw work and come have some fun

So you will be there Saturday

In.

Riding with Jakob. I'll be at the staging area well before 10:00 am. Need to leave in the afternoon for the WoW meeting. After four solid weeks of working without a day off I can't wait to get back in the woods.