• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Elbe this weekend. 27th-28th.

I went up today and bsed horus and then ran the new elocker around.

It was very nice. I havent seen the trail groomed so well in years. I was real happy to it wasnt tore up that bad.

Seen a few SH mallcrawlers on gravel roads but seen nobody in the woods really.

I was super happy with my elocker, should have done that along time ago.

I went up today and bsed horus and then ran the new elocker around.

It was very nice. I havent seen the trail groomed so well in years. I was real happy to it wasnt tore up that bad.

Seen a few SH mallcrawlers on gravel roads but seen nobody in the woods really.

I was super happy with my elocker, should have done that along time ago.

SH malcrawlers?

Someone needs to repair the drainage on the begining of the trail. The trail will be closed if it is not fixed.

We fixed it so the water went thru the pipe instead of down the trail but we need to get some good dirt or soil out there as of right now the plastic pipe is exposed. Was not much more we could do to fix it.
Maybe lower the pipe more. I dont know the water pipe was filled with dirt and rocks though.

We fixed it so the water went thru the pipe instead of down the trail but we need to get some good dirt or soil out there as of right now the plastic pipe is exposed. Was not much more we could do to fix it.
Maybe lower the pipe more. I dont know the water pipe was filled with dirt and rocks though.

sounds like a good workparty. Zukkev, a good reason for us to go down and camp there!!! :D :awesomework:

Someone needs to repair the drainage on the begining of the trail. The trail will be closed if it is not fixed.

Why dont you say something at your next club meeting. Instead of posting it in a open forum. Thats the kinda **** that got Reiter closed.. If it needs to be fixed bring it up to your club or at the next DNR meeting Thank you for helping keeping our local trails open..

Exactly, Elbe is next if trail maintence is not kept up on. It looks like a good job for your club Casey :awesomework:

I understand that the maintence needs to be dont.. Im saying we have a time and place to discuss this here is not it....My club has other projects up their if Nacey would like us to take this on as well we will discuss that with her.. If you have such a vested intrest in the area or trail why dont you take on the area consurning you? WTF go to all the clean ups up their and we do a great job. Keep up the good work guys.

The washed out coulvert on that trail should concern everyone that uses that trail. The people that ran it last weekend should have fixed it. Don't wait for the DNR, the trail is there for wheelers, wheelers should maintain it.

Its too bad some "wheelers" that are union operators cant use the "huge DNR labeled excavator" that has been just SITTING in the maintenance lot to fix it.:booo:

The washed out coulvert on that trail should concern everyone that uses that trail. The people that ran it last weekend should have fixed it. Don't wait for the DNR, the trail is there for wheelers, wheelers should maintain it.

Tipical Corey take a good thread about wheeling and turn it in to.You guys should do his you guys should do that.. Ever heard the term to many chiefs and not enough indians? Thats all we need is some one else telling everyone what to do. If poeple want to get involved they can get ahold of PNW and find out where and when the meetings are...

Lets clarify something NOW The culvert plugged and washed out over night. I talked to the guys camped up there they said they had ran it the night before and it was not like that. The wheelers that were up there and saw it first thing the next morning wich was us B.L.A.S.T took care of it and took pictures of us fixing the prob. to the best of our ability. DNR needs to bring equipment up for the rest.

K.C. Cory take your **** somewhere else this is a trail report and if you werent there or are not enjoying this thread just stop your bickering. People dont want to filter thru ten pages of B.S to see some good pics.

Unfortunately, we're not allowed to use it. We've been asking for years.

Why would they go out of their way to let us use a paid for machine that is just sitting?

Thats what volunteers are for. To get our own excavator. :rolleyes:

How efficient they are.:mad:

Its funny how when something needs blocked, or shored up, or rock dumped, trees cut/thinned, it just happens. No clubs, no work parties, no volunteers.:rolleyes: DNR just does it and we find out the next time ya wheel.

Makes me wonder why they cant be so helpfull when it comes to damage that can be used as leverage for closure?:confused:

Why would they go out of their way to let us use a paid for machine that is just sitting?

Thats what volunteers are for. To get our own excavator. :rolleyes:

How efficient they are.:mad:

Its funny how when something needs blocked, or shored up, or rock dumped, trees cut/thinned, it just happens. No clubs, no work parties, no volunteers.:rolleyes: DNR just does it and we find out the next time ya wheel.

Makes me wonder why they cant be so helpfull when it comes to damage that can be used as leverage for closure?:confused:

Theirs no money in helping us. We gota do it our selfs....

Does anyone know if there are some materials readily available to fix the Sunrise?

We might be able to talk Jaydog into going up there with his mini if we cover the cost of fuel for him. I know that the Tamers have adopted the trail but I'm sure they wouldn't mind the help. I don't recall seeing any piles of rock sitting nearby that could fill the hole though.